X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg:large

xmen%20apocalypse.jpg

I love the suit, but I’m not feeling the visor.

Everyone else looks great. Storm’s suit looks the worst in my opinion, but not bad, the rest look great, especially since this take place in the 80s.

Well that's horrible.

I only like Mystique's and Nightcrawler's tops, the rest all look like pajamas.

Cyclops's visor is twinktastic.

Why was Rogue left out of this again?

Christ on a cracker. Was the yellow visor really not an option?

Tk9sL80.jpg

It also bugs me his chest straps are inverted colors from the comic.

ChAIAMfWYAADGE2.jpg:large

xmen%20apocalypse.jpg

I love the suit, but I’m not feeling the visor.

Everyone else looks great. Storm’s suit looks the worst in my opinion, but not bad, the rest look great, especially since this take place in the 80s.

Cyclops suit looks fine but his visor is odd looking.

the visor looks like private parts

Good Lord...what kind of mutated private parts have you been looking at? :lol

Last edited:
No surprises here. I do wish Singer would hire on the costume designer from Marvel Studios. But, better than the all black leather get-ups we've seen in the past. Storm and Nightcrawler look good. Quicksilver, as mentioned, looks like Ace Frehley (possibly intentional). Jean looks generic there. At least they're letting Cyclops wear blue.

oh sweet, they look pretty good. Cyclops, nightcrawler, and mystique are killing it. I don't think the visor looks so bad, maybe the metallic look is off. Looks like storm wont be a horseman for too long. I'm assuming this will be a danger room scene right before a big final fight. I just watched x-2,what a movie. I don't think it's aged one bit.

I thiink the outfits look like a bad stuff you used to see on Saturday morning live action stuff. Really cosplay turned bad to me.

yeah i'm not sayin' this movie will be bad but it has many many red flags going up already.....but who can say- maybe it will be better than CW...

jk , relax...:rotfl

Ugh. Give me those black leather suits any day over those things. The sad thing is, Singer only did it because of the backlash to the leather. Be careful what you wish for! Even the paintball suits are better. Hopefully they will play better onscreen.

So far I think first class classic suits have been the best interpretation.

And I pretty much disagree with everything in that guy’s video.

Back