Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a popular opinion I'm sure, but out of the three released in this costume - I'm sticking with the BVS.

Screenshot (1069).png

From Hot Toys Instagram. Apparently the body is silicon this time and not rubber. Hopefully that means it’ll last longer

View attachment 618813

I would think so, but only real way to know is when more ppl start getting this in hand and if those same ppl have handled a Phicen/TBleague body before.

O dang that'd definitely be an upgrade! I have some P/TBL figures, so I'll be interested to see how they compare.

So, who is waiting for InArt to show us their WW before pulling the trigger on this?

I really wanted this to be good and I'm not sure I like that sculpt at all for the cost. The disappointment of the laziness that Hot Toys randomly put out is sure leaving a bad taste. Black Widow (Black suit) looks pretty amazing and I'm happy with that, this looks like it was made half a decade prior and kept in storage until now.

How is this a lazy release? It’s a new sculpt, they have even updated the hair, it has a brand new designed silicone body, the costume has better materials too.

Some of you literally complain about everything.
I agree, personally I was disappointed with the headsculpt, the golden nipples, and the lack of definition/too soft feature of the body sculpt. But knowing that it's now silicone, it's acceptable. Aside from that it's all an improvement.

Pretty cool to see the articulation in action; i’m impressed with how far the arms can go and the shoulder shrug etc hidden in the body.

Gosh it's looking great andd like a major improvement over the previous BvS and JL versions! (In my humble opinion.)

I agree, personally I was disappointed with the headsculpt, the golden nipples, and the lack of definition/too soft feature of the body sculpt. But knowing that it's now silicone, it's acceptable. Aside from that it's all an improvement.

So are you gonna get this one batsheva? :monkey3

Well this is looking really cool I have to say.
And I am glad that Hot Toys has developed a different body for this release.

I am also really happy to see that what looked like excessive “weathering” on the breast area of the armor doesn’t look as severe as I initially thought. Based on some of the recent photos and videos here, it seems like viewing angle and lighting have a lot of impact on how prominent the weathering looks.

So even though I think InArt is going to do an amazing job with their Version, I think I will be more than satisfied with this as my only Wonder Woman figure

Last edited:
I honestly had no interest in this figure before (other than picking up the tiara to pair with the Golden Armor head sculpt), but after seeing the final product photos, I'm actually considering picking it up to replace my JL figure. I still have no intention to use the stock head sculpt because of the sculpted hair, but that's what the GA head sculpt is for (and for my money, it's the best likeness to date).

The plan was to use the GA head (plus this tiara!) on my JL figure, but it doesn't really fit the JL body without any mods (the head sits too high, and the skin tones don't match). I'm going back and forth on whether or not I'll keep WW in the Golden Armor or classic red/blue suit for my collection, but I'm leaning toward the latter. Between the new silicone body with improved muscle definition and the more vibrant armor, this figure feels like an improvement over the JL one in almost every way (except the accessories...). Fortunately, I do have the sword/shield from the Training Armor release, so I have a (better) set of weapons either way.

There was one early video (with poor lighting) that showed this figure with different head sculpts (stock, JL, and GA), but I'm just waiting on more videos/photos of the figure with the GA sculpt to make sure that the skin tones match (it did look like it sits at the same height as the stock head, which works).

Gosh it's looking great andd like a major improvement over the previous BvS and JL versions! (In my humble opinion.)

So are you gonna get this one batsheva? :monkey3
Major improvement for sure, but the headsculpt is a downgrade from the Golden Armor version, which came out first. That's the most disappointing aspect of this release.

Oh I preordered it, Zurdo.. With a hope that HT will improve the headsculpt to be the same or at least better than the GA one. But it's not, so I'm sticking to my original plan, using the GA headsculpt with this version's body and tiara, and put a custom Gadot headsculpt with helmet on my GA version.
Win win!

Back