Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face sculpt looks the same to me, just softened up in the production process plus the smoothing from the camera tech. Hair being longer is a nice touch though.

I really hope you are right about this bk it appears like too much bronze coming through, doesn’t look good.
yea I agree. From the pic we have, it's looking more like a dry brushing effect and not really a light bouncing off effect. Would be nice to be proven wrong though.

yea I agree. From the pic we have, it's looking more like a dry brushing effect and not really a light bouncing off effect. Would be nice to be proven wrong though.
Yeah it looks like an intentional attempt to create some weathering effects or something, which I hope was just done for that particular display figure. If the production figure comes like that I’m not sure if I will keep my order bk I’m not confident I can match the color of that armor in modification I would feel compelled to do.

New pic from rebel base store opening. Folks are saying new sculpt, I'm not so sure. Lighting? Either way, looks great

Loooking good IMO!!! :panic:

Really pushing that seamless arm to the max! Flip to the third image for a close-up.

I'm a tad surprised they'd have a display piece posed to that extent on a figure with seamless limbs lol

It's like that in the movie, although not as pronounced.

iu

I'd somehow never noticed it before lol

Lol I didn't notice that before either, but agree, it looks a bit overdone on the figure, but perhaps in hand it won't be so.

Lol I didn't notice that before either, but agree, it looks a bit overdone on the figure, but perhaps in hand it won't be so.
Yeah I hope so too, the weathering (or whatever) is much more subtle in the still from the film and looks “natural” but on the figure as pictured it looks way overdone and distracts rather than enhances the appearance IMO.

"Coming Soon" for Hot Toys can mean anything from 6-24 months, if past experience is anything to go by.

It's real hard to get excited about these posters anymore. HNY guys.

Well at least we know it will be coming 2023 (or so they say)

hottoyscollectibles
Verified​

We’re offering a first glimpse of our soon-to-be release collectibles backstage to start off the New Year celebration! Figures and collectibles to look forward in 2023 include:

-Back to the Future 2 – 1/6th scale DeLeoran Time Machine collectible vehicle
-Batman: Arkham Origins – 1/6th scale Batman (XE Suit) collectible figure
-The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – 1/6th scale Captain America collectible figure
-Iron Man – 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark I collectible figure (Diecast)
-Iron Man 2 – 1/6th scale Neon Tech Iron Man with Gantry collectible Set (Diecast)
-Iron Man 2 – 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Suit Up Version) collectible figure
-Iron Man 3 – 1/6th scale Silver Centurion (Armor Suit Up Version) collectible figure (Diecast)
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of Ten Rings – 1/6th scale Wenwu collectible figure
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of Ten Rings – 1/6th scale Shang-Chi collectible figure
-Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Integrated Suit) collectible figure
-Suicide Squad 2 – 1/6th scale King Shark collectible figure
-Star Wars: Attach of the Clones –1/6th scale Clone Trooper collectible figure
-Star Wars: The Clone Wars – 1/6th scale Clone Trooper Jesse collectible figure
-Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 1/6th scale Mandalorian and Grogu collectible Set
-Wonder Woman 84 – 1/6th scale Wonder Woman collectible figure

Back