Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking really nice, although the bronze coming through on her chest plate is very heavy-handed.
It's a really strange design choice. It doesn't work for me at all... It just looks like weird gold blotches. I do really like the head sculpt though, hopefully that's what the production release looks like.

It does look like they may have updated it. Even the hair seems slightly tweaked. Looks closer to the golden armor sculpt now to me.

Huh, if it is different, then it would have to be the production piece, right? Usually they don't reiterate on a prototype unless there is an uproar. Maybe they are just waiting for after CNY to put it out.

Looks like Gal Gadot in 10 years, I'm not sure why HT is insistent on changing the sculpt on these WW figures. Its not as terrible as JL WW, but I'm not a fan. This on top of the despicable rubber body they use, its a pass from me. I guess ill add this to the list of figures ill be waiting 5 more years for another company to do along with Batman Begins.

Are we looking at the same pic here because she quite literally looks younger in the new photo than she does in the proto.

Only thing is her face looks narrow due to camera.

Looks like Gal Gadot in 10 years, I'm not sure why HT is insistent on changing the sculpt on these WW figures. Its not as terrible as JL WW, but I'm not a fan. This on top of the despicable rubber body they use, its a pass from me. I guess ill add this to the list of figures ill be waiting 5 more years for another company to do along with Batman Begins.
You'll be waiting for more than five years if you think any other company is going to touch this version of WW.

Are we looking at the same pic here because she quite literally looks younger in the new photo than she does in the proto.

Only thing is her face looks narrow due to camera.
Ill wait for better pics before comparing but I dont think its much better at all

Going to assume it's the lighting creating that odd look on the breast plate. Very happy with the sculpt and how the colours of the suit pop. Just need to track down a sword and shield for her to complete my trinity display with BvS Batman and JL Superman.

Going to assume it's the lighting creating that odd look on the breast plate. Very happy with the sculpt and how the colours of the suit pop. Just need to track down a sword and shield for her to complete my trinity display with BvS Batman and JL Superman.

It's like that in the movie, although not as pronounced.

iu

Back