Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow sample from Toy Hunters facebook. Paint looks good.

207293_10151342301722825_602639642_n.jpg

64859_10151342301727825_23219282_n.jpg

Whoever spends $2000 on this is crazy. Netting on the legs, WTF?!

ha, that's funny, but super sad at the same time. Hopefully, SS caught that F up. Other than that, he looks good.

Hey guys you tell me? I wasn't told what the surprise was but when I asked sideshow about light up they said "look for a surprise" but lol maybe it was the screw up!? I can't wait for this thing already!

I am getting both of them!!! I got the exclusive 1/5th on flex. And wolf on fles for like 8 months!!! I can't friggin wait that long. But I must. Sideshow knows that this is one of the most talked about pieces for the last 2 plus years. So they should know not to blow it. I also heard from a little bird that wolf LSF has an surprise we don't know about :horror

anything else on this surprise????

yes what is the surprise????????:ted

Ok ok no more suffering, here we go. The Wolf predator doesn't have netting on his legs nor his right arm

They went too much with the netting in China :lol

Surprise! :slap

Last edited:
awesome you also ordered this mamba?

No, I don't think I have room for this and the price is too expensive.

I didn't even notice they put the netting on his legs when I posted these pics :slap

So will you guys return him if you get him with the netting on his legs?

No, I don't think I have room for this and the price is too expensive.

I didn't even notice they put the netting on his legs when I posted these pics :slap

So will you guys return him if you get him with the netting on his legs?

It's a huge fail on Sideshow's part if it goes out to customers like this.
I know it was not depicted in the prototype, but it actually is not part of the character they're trying to portray in the sculpt.

I huge face palm indeed! :slap

I will return it. I didnt ask for more netting on his legs or arms...doesnt justify the $2000. a light up feature would have been so much better instead.

The unmasked head sculpt looks baller tho! And that's his left arm, not his right! :lecture
Your right arm where is positioned, at your left or at your right?

That arm is not visible on those pics but I would bet my right ball that they put netting on it. They put so much there that they almost put netting on the alien.

Last edited:
Ok ok no more suffering, here we go. The Wolf predator doesn't have netting on his legs nor his right arm

They went too much with the netting in China :lol

well you can't see his right arm in those pics but it's correct that he has netting on his left arm. so the mistakes with the netting are only on his legs.

Why are people kicking up a fuss about netting that would take 15 seconds to remove?

Its an inaccuracy. But its not like its meant to have netting and it doesnt, its not meant to have netting and it does. Theres people saying if theirs comes with netting they are sending it back.

A pair of scissors and a few tugs would remedy the problem and seems like far less hassle. And more logical

Back