Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Sideshow will fix this issue before they ship them. I was dissapointed with Neytiri LSF where the bow doesn't fit her hand like the proto, so I returned her. I would do the same with Wolf if I have this on order.

For LSF price tag I demand both quality and accuracy.

It's not worth half of the asking price.

Are you buying anything lately for this price or for half the asking price of this?

I'm curious to know what you think is worth $1000 or $2000 dollars... what should I be spending my money on when I return it :slap

Last edited:
Who needs accuracy...I think the fishnet stockings look great...it's kinda sexy:wink1::stick

No, this 3-foot hunk of stone is not worth a thousand dollars. Same with the rest of the LSF line. But we're "collectors" and these are "collectors items", so we'll gladly pay double that price. :lol

no offense, but I believe you don't have a 1k or a 2k piece in your collection?, so I don't think you can accurately judge the value of this statue. Have you even seen any LSF in person?

The problem with collectors these days is that if they like a product enough they will still buy it for stupid money regardless of accuracy or quality issues.
Besides the fact that it allows these companies to get away with more outrageous prices in the future, there's not anything wrong with buying something that's incredibly overpriced (well, as long as you can afford it). It's when they try to defend and justify the outrageous prices that gets me.

If I was rich, I'd probably buy this LSF. That doesn't make it any less of a ripoff though.

no offense, but I believe you don't have a 1k or a 2k piece in your collection?, so I don't think you can accurately judge the value of this statue. Have you even seen any LSF in person?
Nope. No way I could afford anything near that price at the moment. You don't have to see these in person to determine whether they're worth 2 grand or not. They're not. No LSF they've made yet is worth that much money.

You realize that the Darth Maul LSF is a bunch of cloth, a head sculpt, and an overly large lightsaber? How on earth is something like that worth TWO GRAND? That's just completely insane. :lol

Besides the fact that it allows these companies to get away with more outrageous prices in the future, there's not anything wrong with buying something that's incredibly overpriced (well, as long as you can afford it). It's when they try to defend and justify the outrageous prices that gets me.

If I was rich, I'd probably buy this LSF. That doesn't make it any less of a ripoff though.

Nope. No way I could afford anything near that price at the moment. You don't have to see these in person to determine whether they're worth 2 grand or not. They're not. No LSF they've made yet is worth that much money.

You realize that the Darth Maul LSF is a bunch of cloth, a head sculpt, and an overly large lightsaber? How on earth is something like that worth TWO GRAND? That's just completely insane. :lol

What are your feelings on Diamond Rings? Now those are definitely over-priced. :)

The "worth" of anything is subjective. Ask your relatives if they think ANY of your collectibles are worth what you paid for them. :wink1:

What are your feelings on Diamond Rings? Now those are definitely over-priced. :)

The "worth" of anything is subjective. Ask your relatives if they think ANY of your collectibles are worth what you paid for them. :wink1:

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture Great way to put it Mr. Burton. LOL. I remember thinking it was insane to pay $250 for a Hot Toys figure.

Maybe we're all :cuckoo:

Not being able to afford something does not exclude you from having a valid opinion on an item. Lets not bash a member to self justify spending 2k on a statue.

Jewlery is among the most marked up item you could ever buy at retail. So yes they are overpriced :)

But I agree with you 100%
I kringe every time a friend or relative makes me answer "how much did that cost?"
As long as its worth it to you rest easy.

Maybe we're all :cuckoo:

Truer words have never been written. :)

At least we have each other

I kringe every time a friend or relative makes me answer "how much did that cost?"
As long as its worth it to you rest easy.

Anytime a friend or family asks me how much an expensive collectible costs, I simply tell them not to remind me as I'm trying to forget about it. :D

Back