• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocketeer PF Morgul Lord Leg. Scale Bust Captain America OG Premium Format and MORE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drebin4209

Just a little freaky
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m doing a major cleansing of much of my collection (life and kids nuff said) so I figured I’d come here first instead of ebay. I have some pretty good pieces so I’m sure something here will catch someone’s eye. I have a valid profile on ebay of course that will back up my reputation and I will answer any and every question that I possibly can. My ebay username is DREBINDOG and I have plenty of great feedback. All pieces are from my personal collection (or a collector friend) unless noted so they have all been displayed in an IKEA besta display in a smoke/dust/crappy air free environment. Here we go- I’m trying to find a good balance on prices here with fellow collectors but all I can go on is what has been the average price on Ebay. If you feel a certain price is a bit goofy then give me a shout, we’ll talk. The explanations are pretty straight forward BUT if there is anything out of the ordinary (like my Captain America statue) then I will provide detailed pictures.

Conditions on most of my statues/pieces are excellent-new and ready to be displayed but if there are any oddities to them then I’ll list them next to the product

Boxes will have normal wear and tear on them (slight bends or bumps) but nothing out of the ordinary unless you’re looking for 100% NEW CONDITION, which I don’t sell.

US CUSTOMERS ONLY PLEASE-I CAN’T SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE (which is probably what everyone does on the boards here anyway)

Thanks for stopping by to check what I have, collect for LIFE!!

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN ARMORED BATMAN PREMIUM FORMAT- (EXCLUSIVE EDITION)

NO SS SHIPPER BOX INCLUDED/JUST PRODUCT BOX

$600

ROCKETEER PREMIUM FORMAT STATUE

NO SS SHIPPER BOX INCLUDED/JUST PRODUCT BOX

$750

MORGUL LORD LEGENDARY SCALE BUST

$1100

SIDESHOW ORIGINAL CAPTAIN AMERICA PREMIUM FORMAT (EXCLUSIVE EDITION)

This is the oddball of the group. Over time Cap’s uniform suffered from that weird yellowing effect that we all dread for our statues. Its not terrible but you can definitely notice a bit of fade in his fabric uniform. When he is in a besta with the light beaming down on him its really NOT noticeable but I’m listing him at a cheaper NON Exclusive price point to be fair.

$800

DIAMOND SELECT LEGENDS IN 3D WATCHMEN RORSCHACH BUST

NO SHIPPER BOX INCLUDED/JUST PRODUCT BOX

BRAND NEW-ONLY OPENED FOR INSPECTION

$165

DC COLLECTIBLES BATMAN VS SUPERMAN SUPERMAN STATUE

NO SHIPPER/JUST PRODUCT BOX

$150

SHOUT FACTORY LIMTED EDITION POSTERS ALL NEW AND UNTOUCHED

NO SHIPPER BOXES JUST THE POSTER ROLLS THEY CAME IN

FRIDAY THE 13TH 40th anniversary LITHOGRAPHS (BOTH POSTERS)

$50

EVENT HORIZON $30

GHOST SHIP $30

Lord of the Rings Jerry Vanderstelt Fellowship of the Ring Lithograph Print

In Custom non uv glare movie style poster

$150

Attachments

• fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 10
  • thumbnail_Image.jpg
    thumbnail_Image.jpg