Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow sample from Toy Hunters facebook. Paint looks good.

207293_10151342301722825_602639642_n.jpg

64859_10151342301727825_23219282_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:panic: :panic: :panic:

The flash overexposed those pictures.
A lot of the details are lost. Too bad. :(

From the other areas I can see, it does look good.

You'd be nuts to display this with the masked head. :cuckoo: The painted unmasked face looks 10x better.

As much as I love the Wolf Bio...Unmasked Head sculpt all the way on this one. No way I would cover up all that beautiful detail with the mask.

I thought AVP2 was better then the first one.
Neither movie should have ever seen the light of day but I agree with you there only for the shred of an idea that was explored somewhat in AVP2. The concept of a Predator coming in as a sort of cleaner to wipe out the Aliens before they wiped out the humans, and at the same time killing any humans that got in his way had some entertaining potential going for it. If not in the very least resulted in possibly one of the most memorable Predators since the first one. But they still screwed it all up and both movies suck.

That base looks kinda cheap though (other than the alien)... when compared to 1/5 wolf.

It should at least match the stand for the other head i think

That base looks kinda cheap though (other than the alien)... when compared to 1/5 wolf.

It should at least match the stand for the other head i think
I don't think the two stands should match. Wolf is not in a museum pose.
His sculpt suggests he's out, working on the field, seen right in the middle of some @ss whoppin.

I do, however, think the sides of the base should match the gritti-ness of the top of the base. It would look more finished and not looking like it was forgotten.

I don't think the two stands should match. Wolf is not in a museum pose.
His sculpt suggests he's out, working on the field, seen right in the middle of some @ss whoppin.

I do, however, think the sides of the base should match the gritti-ness of the top of the base. It would look more finished and not looking like it was forgotten.

But he's not out, he's going to be in my mini museam and his base doesn't match the rest of my sideshow wolf predator stuff lol.

I'd prefer the gritti-ness you mention though to the hockey puck look we are getting.

I am getting both of them!!! I got the exclusive 1/5th on flex. And wolf on fles for like 8 months!!! I can't friggin wait that long. But I must. Sideshow knows that this is one of the most talked about pieces for the last 2 plus years. So they should know not to blow it. I also heard from a little bird that wolf LSF has an surprise we don't know about :horror

anything else on this surprise????

Lol dear Wolf Predator cult followers, I cannot believe that nobody's noticed what's wrong in the statue :nana:

This is the weirdest miss I've seen from a China factory, I don't even know if calling it a failure or what :lol Anybody see what's wrong? Look carefully...

Back