Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol dear Wolf Predator cult followers, I cannot believe that nobody's noticed what's wrong in the statue :nana:

This is the weirdest miss I've seen from a China factory, I don't even know if calling it a failure or what :lol Anybody see what's wrong? Look carefully...

Yeah, but the flash washes out a lot of the details.
It's hard to determine if the paint app is good in most of the pictures.

Birthday-surprise-gift-vaseline.gif

:lol:yess:

Lol dear Wolf Predator cult followers, I cannot believe that nobody's noticed what's wrong in the statue :nana:

This is the weirdest miss I've seen from a China factory, I don't even know if calling it a failure or what :lol Anybody see what's wrong? Look carefully...

Not sure, your got me..:monkey4

The whip is posable I think. It's jut badly posed nothing wrong with that

The whip is the problem. Look how beat up and crap it looks. The pose is completely off on the whip. :horror:horror:horror

The whip is posable I think. It's jut badly posed nothing wrong with that

It is poseable, thank goodness for that.

To be fair, that case has such limited space for this LSF so I think they did what they could.

Ok ok no more suffering, here we go. The Wolf predator doesn't have netting on his legs nor his right arm

They went too much with the netting in China :lol

Some recall pics for non believers:

z_7d3aeccd.jpg

2002481_press01-001.jpg

Even the prototype!

1938203-sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_21.jpg

Last edited:
Ok ok no more suffering, here we go. The Wolf predator doesn't have netting on his legs nor his right arm

They went too much with the netting in China :lol

Some recall pics for non believers:

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

2002481_press01-001.jpg

Even the prototype!

1938203-sdcc2011_sideshow_predalien_21.jpg

Wow would of never guessed that.

That's kind of funny. They gave us MORE than we asked for. :rotfl
These overexposed pics look pretty close to the proto from what I can see.

If that thing comes with netting.. SS is going to be F'D! Talk about your massive returns and the shipping expense they will have to eat. Talk about your F ups, lol!

Hopefully this is why the piece got pushed back 2 more months. Initially I was supposed to be charged Jan 24th, and then it got pushed to March. Maybe they've caught it and corrected it.

It's real netting so a hobby knife/x-acto blade could easily remedy that issue, but still. I don't want to have to do all that. :mad:

I was totally paying attention to the head sculpts and did not even notice. Once I saw it for a second look I noticed it right away. Will be a crying shame if they send him out like that. SMDH

Back