Which one is your favourite 1/6 female figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only female figure I've seriously considered thus far is Ripley. Female figures with rooted hair tread dangerously close to the Barbie boundary. And that is a boundary that I don't feel comfortable crossing.

I've got Asajj Ventress, Boushh, Deunan Knute and Lara Croft. Lara Croft is by far my favourite of the bunch. She's got great accessories and I found her to be great fun to pose.

Probably Mrs. Peel.

2365150633_0b6efee16b.jpg

I can see that changing if Hot Toys makes a Planet of the Apes Zira or dead on Nova.

A few of my all time favorites :clap:clap:clap

Hot Toys She-predator with custom battle axe.

SHEPREDATORPOSTER.jpg

Triad's awesome Nat DX (aka Ultraviolet) figure kit with custom Hair
and Black outfit.

ultimatemillase1gunfire.jpg

Kate Beckinsale Selene :mwaha

ULTIMATEKATEC.jpg

I voted for Selene :rock :naughty :lol

You think Hot Toys will actually do anything with the information gathered from that poll?
I'd love to see them make Selene from Underworld.

I voted for Selene too. I was really torn between her & Beatrix... Should have looked at the results before voting though. I'd love to see either of them done by HT.

Voted for The Bride.
Sure Kate Beckinsale is very easy on the eye, but as far as an iconic character for my shelf goes I'd want The Bride by a very long country mile, it'd have to be in the yellow 'Game of Death' suit.

Odd seeing a HT poll on SS site. Anyway, voted for The Bride as well. I don't think we will see another 1/6 Sarah Connor.

Voted for The Bride.
Sure Kate Beckinsale is very easy on the eye, but as far as an iconic character for my shelf goes I'd want The Bride by a very long country mile, it'd have to be in the yellow 'Game of Death' suit.

Same!..plus there are more characters i would love to see from the movies, O Ren Ishii,Bill and Elle Driver etc..the Neca figures i have are pretty nice as well.

I'm not sure if I'd buy Kill Bill figures... The films were OK, but definitely not Tarantino's best. I think the characters from Inglourious Basterds, for instance, are more memorable and iconic than the Kill Bill characters. I have some of the Neca Kill Bill figs, but I removed them from my shelf and put them in storage relatively quickly compared to other figures...

I voted for Selene, because I enjoy the Underworld films more than Kill Bill. My second choice in that poll would be Sarah Connor, with the Bride coming in at third place. She would be the only Kill Bill fig I'd buy, if I'd ever buy one...

I'm not sure if I'd buy Kill Bill figures... The films were OK, but definitely not Tarantino's best. I think the characters from Inglourious Basterds, for instance, are more memorable and iconic than the Kill Bill characters. I have some of the Neca Kill Bill figs, but I removed them from my shelf and put them in storage relatively quickly compared to other figures...

I voted for Selene, because I enjoy the Underworld films more than Kill Bill. My second choice in that poll would be Sarah Connor, with the Bride coming in at third place. She would be the only Kill Bill fig I'd buy, if I'd ever buy one...

Wow! I couldn't disagree more. Kill Bill is imho the best Tarantino film since Pulp Fiction. I wholeheartedly hated Inglorious Basterds with its stupid ending. The only two memorable characters were Shosanna and Landa and I don't think they would make for such great figures. All the others were barely in the film. Now Kill Bill, there's a different story: The Bride, Bill, Elle Driver, O-Ren Ishii - I'd buy them all.
Just my opinion :peace

The only two memorable characters were Shosanna and Landa and I don't think they would make for such great figures. All the others were barely in the film.

I think Aldo Raine, for instance, is a great character. And the fact that he wasn't that much in the film and still managed to become one of my favorite movie characters was amazing.

Just my opinion :peace

No worries, mate! Everybody is entitled to their opinion :D :duff

Back