Which one is your favourite 1/6 female figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How on Earth does Photobucket know which images have nudity? Are there real people who work for them scanning their site, or is there some sort of nipple-identifying software on the market?

Weird.

How on Earth does Photobucket know which images have nudity? Are there real people who work for them scanning their site, or is there some sort of nipple-identifying software on the market?

Weird.

There are idiots reporting them.:banghead I know it happened to me on both Webshots and Photobucket, and there were not even naked/boob pics of figures. And funny thing is since I re-uploaded them they are fine. Some people don't have anything better to do than watch and report everything.:(

Easily one of my most recent faves:

UFO-gayellisfigure01.jpg
I don't know who she is but I love her! Want her!

Medicom Rei Ayanami
Hot Toys Deunan Knute
Sideshow Boushh and Asajj ventress

All beautiful figures, but this is my favorite.
picture.php

Last edited:
Lt. Gay Ellis was a character from a Brit Sci-Fi TV series called U.F.O. Said program was produced by Gerry Anderson,who also gave us Stingray, the Thunderbirds, Fireball XL-5,Capt. Scarlet and Space:1999, among others. U.F.O. was Anderson's first attempt at a series with a human(as opposed to marionette)cast. Lt. Ellis was stationed at MoonBase, where she pretty much sat around looking hot, in between alien attacks...PS

Its too bad they only did Lt. Ellis. I am trying to make the rest of her team. I also have Straker, Freeman and Foster.
Wookster, it may be a bit dated but its still great fun to watch. I also hear that they are giving it the big screen treatment. I don't know what stage it is in yet though or if it has even been scripted or cast.
Hmmmm..... Daniel Craig as Ed Straker anyone?

Its too bad they only did Lt. Ellis. I am trying to make the rest of her team. I also have Straker, Freeman and Foster.
Wookster, it may be a bit dated but its still great fun to watch. I also hear that they are giving it the big screen treatment. I don't know what stage it is in yet though or if it has even been scripted or cast.
Hmmmm..... Daniel Craig as Ed Straker anyone?

I like the way you think!!!

I read an interview with Gerry Anderson the other day, he seems to have lost control of many of his creations and now comes across as pretty bitter. I know he wants to do a new, big budget Thunderbirds TV series but can't get the rights back!

I loved all his shows without exception, but Captain Scarlett remains my favourite.

I like the way you think!!!

I read an interview with Gerry Anderson the other day, he seems to have lost control of many of his creations and now comes across as pretty bitter. I know he wants to do a new, big budget Thunderbirds TV series but can't get the rights back!

I loved all his shows without exception, but Captain Scarlett remains my favourite.

I thought he lost them to Sylvia during the split. Really a shame!!
I would love to see a new Thunderbirds, as long as it wasn't like that horrible film. I'm still trying to be able to see the new CGI Captain Scarlet.
I redid the Spectrum team (SHADO in the background), or at least part of it a while back:
MyCustom-CaptainScarlet03.jpg

and I redid a few of the Thunderbirds:
MyCustomThunderbirds-group.jpg

I always enjoyed his stuff. Space Precinct was a lot of fun to watch too!!

Cool work there. I've seen quite a few of the CGI Captain Scarletts with my kids (they were on Saturday morning TV a couple of years ago), it was pretty good on the whole.
Yeah I think Sylvia does own a lot of the rights but Granada Productions also has a big say in any future uses of the titles and holds the major part oc licencing.

I actually worked on the packaging for the Space Precinct toys... god that must be nearly 15 years ago now . Heres one I worked-
59421227dTBFJG_ph.jpg

I think i still have a boxed 12" Lt Brogan in my loft somewhere.

Any hows... sorry for the slight derail!

Last edited:
Yes, apologies for the shift in topic, but Gerry Anderson stuff is cool too!!
Wookster, the pic only came up as a red "x". Maybe you could email me the pic? And anything else cool you might have? :rolleyes:
I was trying to get enough of the Brigan figures to make the Demeter main crew. It got to be as difficult as coming up with the old LJN "V" figures!!

There are idiots reporting them.:banghead I know it happened to me on both Webshots and Photobucket, and there were not even naked/boob pics of figures. And funny thing is since I re-uploaded them they are fine. Some people don't have anything better to do than watch and report everything.:(

Ahh... now it makes sense. Some people just hate others having fun.

gay02a.jpg

ufo+g+drake.jpg

review_ellis_4.jpg

I grew up watching Gerry Anderson shows, they look pretty dated these days, but bring back very fond memories.

I reviewed Gay Ellis when she came out-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_121106b.htm

And heres a review I did of some die-casts from his other shows-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_082806b.htm

Hey cool, I read your review a few days ago, before I knew you were Wookster!

I swayed one of my male online friends to send me a Lt. Ellis for free using my feminine influence. He is such a sweetheart. Mwahaha. Being what some people consider an attractive girl has its benefits! And I feel downright evil. Anyway, he was a big fan of U.F.O. and owned one, himself, and told me all about her and the show.

I can't wait to get her, she's adorable, and I love that her base talks. I have a huge weakness for cute, retro sci-fi chicas.

EDIT: Oh, and I saw on your site people voted her the worst 12" female figure. Whah? I think she looks great, I doubt I'll be disappointed with her when FedEx delivers her.

Back