Which one is your favourite 1/6 female figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amarcord

Honi soit qui mal y pense
CF Supporter
Reaction score
With the up coming Scarlet Johansson Hot Toys figure I am thinking to add another female figure (or doll as you wish) to the collection.

Always been a little reluctant to place female figures on the shelve, because they always make me think of Barbie.

Seen some very very incredible nice custom figures, almost real life like, but what are your favourites right out of the box?

The ones I like most are P Galore and Bride of Frankenstein from Sideshow and although not in my collection the Hot Toys Kiera seems to be a the winner in the HT line.
(the TWilight zone nurse monster is alos worth mentioning)

A poll would have been nice, but there are just too many choices out there to make a complete overview.

Honestly I don't have a lot of 1/6th females, but that's more a fault of the manufacturers than me. My favorite would probably be either Leia as Boussh or Aayla Secura.

CG13V.I.S.PowerfulForceIntercept.gif

I don't have her opened. However, she's fantastic.
CG13 V.I.S. Powerful Force Intercept

In order

Triad Aeon Flux
HT Duenan
HT Vasquez
CY Princess Gatchaman
SS Asaj Ventress
SS ANH Leia
SS Aayla Secura

I Have Boosh but dont show her with her helmet off, as for them being dolls, well they are all dolls if you call them dolls, I call them 1/6 scale collectibles

Id like more "dolls", semi naked characters (Oola fo e.g.), but until Triad launch the Evo or another figure comes along which really works Ill wait

Ive also got

Gentle Giants

Trinity Ducatti and Slave Leia

I display em alongside the "dolls" as they are the same scale, Semi naked statues work semi naked "dolls" atm dont

Don't have any in the collection right now, but that will be changing. If Hot Toys makes Laurie from Watchmen, and if they don't, I'll be breaking down and buying Silken Floss

Wow...didn't realize I had so many females in my collection after looking at them. I have Leia ANH, Leia Boushh, Aayla Secura, Asajj Ventress, Snowbunny Padme, Vampire Buffy, Two Lara Crofts, Elizabeth Swann from POTC, Machiko, the four Babysitters from THE DEAD....

Out of all of them my favorite is Machiko definitely.

leia as boush, but like MC dont display her without helmet so i guess it would be the dead babysitter.

however i want this figure for some reason
4560106924076_image.jpg

something about a hot pixie assassin is kinda cool.....:cool:

Back