• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Helping Find 1/6 Figures - Where does a Newbie like me go?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garlador

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently begun my long-belated foray into 1/6th scale collecting, having made due with mostly 1/12th scale for, well, decades. I'm finally in a position to up my collection and displays. And I've done a lot of research but... I'm still quite new at this.

For years, I've had what's basically been "my Grail List" of characters I want 1/6th figures of, mostly stemming from my childhood and the old figures I had growing up. Some I know don't have 1/6th figure representation... but others might. I don't know. I've been surprised multiple times by third-party suppliers and customizers who have put out all kinds of amazing 1/6th figure options.

As of this week, I've finally started to tackle that list, with my first Hot Toys fig (Spider-Man 2099) and two Threezero Power Rangers (two different flavors of Tommy). But the list is daunting.
figure hunting list.jpg

Now I know there are dozens of Batman options out there (hoping they reissue the 1989 Keaton version...), and I fully expect with the MCU in full swing that we'll get figures of Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and more (Nova is so overdue...). For characters with multiple versions, like Mando, it's hard figuring out which is a superior version over another (and it looks like another is on the way). Others, like Zelda's Link, have only a small 1/6 selection, none of which are Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, so I may have to compromise.

This is a long-winded way of asking if anyone knows what 1/6th offerings exist for any listed characters, what the best versions are, or feel free to go "who the hell is the samurai dude and the undead vampire?" and I'll be happy to rant about my colorful interests in them.

This place has made me feel quite welcome in record time, so thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Welcome to the madhouse!!

Deadpool I would go the HT from
Deadpool 2
Agree about the classic Spidey
Mando you can’t go wrong with any of the HT but out of those released probably the S2 one. Or just wait for one of the gazillion new ones.

There’s not really a Flash I’ve seen that I’d be fully happy with. Leaning towards DreamEx for the turtles (oh boy…). Worldbox did Sub-Zero, but he’ll need some custom hacks. Medicom RAH Skyward Sword Link is probably the best “classic” version at that scale. Hot Toys has Classic Spidey and Scarlet Spider looking good. There’s no Wolverine I’ve seen that scratches my itch, oddly enough. Venom has a few options, but I’m a white spider symbol purist.

Back