Which one is your favourite 1/6 female figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leia as boush, but like MC dont display her without helmet so i guess it would be the dead babysitter.

however i want this figure for some reason
4560106924076_image.jpg

something about a hot pixie assassin is kinda cool.....:cool:

That gets my vote for sexiest!

:D

Fav? That's really subjective. I've actually come to really like the SS Princess Leia (*ducks from tomatoes*) but I think HT Swann is my latest fav. I also quite like the SS combat-ready Sarah Connor once all her gear is on.

quick question... how tall are the triad toys females? i want my femaled to be shorter than the hot toys males, by atleast half an inch-inch. any suggestions for body?

I can't really think of which is my favorite, but I have the Evangelion girls, HT Deunan, Medicom Misa, HT Secret Service, HT Elizabeth, and DC Direct Batgirl and Harley Quinn (which are huge in 1/6 scale [they look like Amazons]).

HT Elizabeth Swan is most remarkable female figure I've seen.
However of the ones I own, I think Graduation Day Buffy is a home run. Oluf's sculpt is spot on but the paint can be dicey on some.
Vampire Willow is a great sculpt with a great outfit.
Ventress is probably the most impressive out of the box and Aayla grows on you. She could have been a knock out but the outfit and the joint issues on the body hold her back although I am still happy I got her.

leia as boush, but like MC dont display her without helmet so i guess it would be the dead babysitter.

however i want this figure for some reason
4560106924076_image.jpg

something about a hot pixie assassin is kinda cool.....:cool:

i preorder this one you can actualy load the gun with bullets

2ztefwn.jpg

While I don't own the figure, I think the Machiko is very impressive. I only have a few female figures in my collection, but of those I really like the Boushh figure.

My favorite is Alagua from BBI....mine is now mixed with an Otaku body now though. The rest is a mix and hard to pick, so here goes my Gal shelf.

202_0109.jpg

I got the female ERT some time ago, and I loved the body sculpt on the rubber body, and I just couldn't cover it, so I made her a kind of pinup version with colorized 'details'.

I had done a custom pre-She-Predator Machiko with real hair, but never really like the whole display with her with the Preds, so I used that head on the ERT chick. Then I waited patiently for the Silken Floss figure to be pieced out on eBay so I could replace the ugly gloved hands on the ERT with sexy gloved hands. Check it out.

Warning: 1/6 scale topless nudity. It's a friggin' toy, but if you still don't think you can handle it, don't look. This is to show the quality of a figure, not to display gratuitous sex.

This is the ERT with original parts.
HPIM3892.jpg

And here is my final version with custom Machiko head (scar removed, real hair added, and Silken Floss gloved hands)
HPIM4909.jpg

HPIM4910.jpg

Turns out that the pose of the seringe holding hand is perfect for holding the P90.
HPIM4912.jpg

HPIM4914.jpg

HPIM4917.jpg

HPIM4916.jpg

HPIM4915.jpg

I realy like my ignite Kunoichi, however she's got a Hot toys ERT body, and a Triad head now.

Machiko is pretty sweet too.

I also made a prostitute from my bits box as a bit of a joke :lol

Back