Which Batman film is better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batman film is your favorite? Which one do you like best?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 56 27.2%
  • The Dark Knight

Votes: 99 48.1%
  • The Dark Knight Rises

Votes: 51 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing that sort of stood out to me last night while watching TDK was Gyllenhaal's not-so-great acting...

Didn't think the guy who played Harvey Dent was much better to be honest.

I don't think the "action" scenes in TDK were that great. Tumbler driving around, bumping into cars...or Batman just..punching people.

I think the Joker was my favorite part of TDK.

This is some of the reasons I like TDKR best of all. It had great fight scenes. I guess really it had to do with Bane. Because he was the first villain besides Raz that could physically challenge Batman, but was better than Raz because he also over powered Batman.

This is some of the reasons I like TDKR best of all. It had great fight scenes. I guess really it had to do with Bane. Because he was the first villain besides Raz that could physically challenge Batman, but was better than Raz because he also over powered Batman.

I seem to remember a certain clown throwing thugs at Batman and one thug landing a pretty good square hit to Batman's jaw. Or a kick from a hidden knife of the said clown's shoe. Or when the clown sicks the Chechen's dogs on Batman, then easily pummels him with a pipe, throws a net on him and then chokes him with a girder beam.

If that ain't a physical challenge or over powering Batman, I don't know what is.

Joker could beat Bane I bet. He'd fight dirty, but he'd win.

I find them all to be way better than your average films, I'll admit I am not the biggest Batman fan there is, but I do like all the films a lot. I just seem to be leaning towards TDKR now more than the other two.

I seem to remember a certain clown throwing thugs at Batman and one thug landing a pretty good square hit to Batman's jaw. Or a kick from a hidden knife of the said clown's shoe. Or when the clown sicks the Chechen's dogs on Batman, then easily pummels him with a pipe, throws a net on him and then chokes him with a girder beam.

If that ain't a physical challenge or over powering Batman, I don't know what is.

Joker could beat Bane I bet. He'd fight dirty, but he'd win.

Sorry Joker is no match for Batman 1 on 1. That's why they gave him a knife dogs a net and a lead pipe. :lol

Raz = ninja

Bane = powerhouse

Joker = psychotic, but phi socially weak compared to Batman

Not Joker and Bane fighting mano-a-mano, but he would trick him or something. That being said Bane is my favorite villain in the films.

Last edited:
I vote The Dark Knight. They all have their flaws, definitely. But I agree with everything DiFabio said, describing the three movies and all.

TDKR was entertaining, but meh.

This is a good question. I was just thinking of posting this poll the other day. While all three films are excellent, there is one I favor the most when I watch it. When Batman Begins was released in 2005, I thought it was awesome, but I still favored Burton's 89' Batman over Begins--mainly because The Joker was my favorite villain, and 'Begins' lacked a certain theatrical villain punch, so to speak.

Then The Dark Knight came out, and to me, that was THE greatest batman movie ever. Several years after TDK hype simmered down. I watched both movies again. While the performances (most identifiably, Ledger's) in TDK are superior to any comic book movie ever produced, I for some reason, fell in love with 'Batman Begins'. I just saw 'The Dark Knight Rises' a couple of nights ago, and all it did was remind me of how perfect 'Batman Begins' really was. Without those sequels, it's predecessor would not feel as complete. Having seen all three films, each one is unique in some way; 'Begins' had a brilliant story arc, Dark Knight had Oscar winning performances, and 'Rises' had a little of both, but I feel 'Rises' will mostly be remembered for it's sensational climax--more or less, the 'Jedi' of the Nolan Batman trilogy. And yes, if we're going to compare, I suppose The Dark Knight is the 'Empire' of the original Star Wars trilogy, but seriously...

...doesn't that finale make you want to relive the journey all over again? Of course it does. Which brings us back to:

BATMAN BEGINS :exactly:

Last edited:
Back