When Can We Look Forward To An Announcement Relating to DC 1:6th Figures?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
G'day, Does anyone now what the line will be? Comic book line similar to the quality of the G.I.Joe Figures? Or a Movie line? which seems redundant as Hot Toys seems to be all over that?

Can't wait to see what Sideshow has in Store for us!!! :hi5:

I wouldnt hold your breath for a 1/6 line. I'm thinking Sideshow's gonna let Hot Toys do their thing and their gonna focus on PF's and statues.

Evidence suggests that 1/6th scale DC figures will, in fact, be forthcoming by SSC. I can only assume they will be comic-focused, seeing as how HT does have the movie lines pretty well handled, and has a good relationship with Sideshow where it makes more sense to my eyes that their products complement each other rather than compete against each other.

And you've gotta figure the Joe and Star Wars lines provide a good idea for where those figures will be coming from. Probably a lot more spandex, of course, and so they'll make use of more heavily sculpted, muscular bodies evolving from what we're seeing with Rock N Roll and Zartan. But in terms of sculpts, paint apps, accessory quality, etc., I would expect the same.

I'm really looking forward to it. Though SSC is no Hot Toys when it comes to 1/6, they are leaps and bounds beyond DC Direct's 13 inchers.

And I am sure HT will be coming out with at least one Batman from RISE in 2012. And hopefully a Bane and Catwoman too.

It'll be interesting to see if they do start a line of 1/6 figures whether they'll go classic costumes or New 52 costumes. A new Justice League would be pretty cool.

Very cool.. I've just recently became addicted to collecting 1/6th figures, so this is great news for me.. I'd love to see some DC comic based figures from SS. Like a classic Harley Q. for example! I'd also take a PF of her too!! :pray:

Very cool.. I've just recently became addicted to collecting 1/6th figures, so this is great news for me.. I'd love to see some DC comic based figures from SS. Like a classic Harley Q. for example! I'd also take a PF of her too!! :pray:

I would love an Arkham Asylum Harley in 1/6! Only time will tell...

I would be very happy if SSC would make a classic Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Flash to compliment the movie figures done by HT.

It seems like everyone wants to complete some certain collections of figures, I'm waiting to see a 3d panoramic view scene that is to scale integrating multiple different figures from different genres and interacting them into a crazy 100 sq ft scene. That would be nice.
I'm not hating on anyone I'm just saying that's what I would do if I had that type of dough to drop like what I see on this forum.

Back