What is your most desired HOT TOYS Figure from any DC Film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your most desired HOT TOYS Figures from any of the DC Films?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their 1/4 Bale Batman is great. I'm glad I bought one despite not really liking the quarter scale format.

Would have been nice to see Hot Toys make a QS Keaton Batmam, Ledger Joker and Reeve Superman as opposed to ****ing Boba Fett, baby griot and that XLV Iron Man.

Honestly I'd love to see them drop more 1/4 scale figures for preorder. I'd purchase pretty much any Batman, Superman, Spidey, Wolverine, Cap, or Hulk they did in that scale. At this point though, they almost just seem to grab up the rights from that scale to keep NECA and Enterbay away.

I collect 1/6 and don't really have room for 1/4, but if they made Superman or Ledger Joker I'd have to get one.

It'd be cool if they had a more diverse range in that scale. They never did announce that Vader or Stormtrooper yet... Another stormtrooper, big surprise there.

I collect 1/6 and don't really have room for 1/4, but if they made Superman or Ledger Joker I'd have to get one.

It'd be cool if they had a more diverse range in that scale. They never did announce that Vader or Stormtrooper yet... Another stormtrooper, big surprise there.

1/4 is a whole other level man. It's legit.

Its good to see BR Catwoman, MOS Faora & BR Penguin leading the poll.

If HT made them they would absolutely sell out.

The guy that reminded Joker of his father 1/4

That's U.S. Senator (D) Patrick Leahy. He's a massive Batman fan who's done bit parts in BATMAN FOREVER, BATMAN & ROBIN, THE DARK KNIGHT, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES & BvS (he's sitting next to Holly Hunter during the Senate bombing).

Cool thread.

For me, my top 3 would be:

1. Superman II General Zod (to go along with Reeve Supes since MoS Zod goes with MoS Supes)
2. BR Catwoman (to go along with BR Batman since I have TDKR Catwoman with DX12 Batman)
3. MoS Faora (had such a major part in MoS and it's a shame she never got a figure)

They're never gonna go back and make the figures you're all talking about. I mean Faora from MoS? Seriously? With Zod and Jor-El figures being practically given away, HT wouldn't touch that film again.

They're never gonna go back and make the figures you're all talking about. I mean Faora from MoS? Seriously? With Zod and Jor-El figures being practically given away, HT wouldn't touch that film again.

The thread is for most desired HT figures from DC Films, not most probable Figures HT will make from DC Films.

I know the title says Movies...but Arkham Joker is a MUST :)

Couldn't agree more.

Like Snik said though, the OP is asking what people's most desired DC film figures would be, not the most probable.

DeVito Penguin and Pfeiffer Catwoman would be my two most desired ones. I also voted for Stamp Zod and O'Donnel Robin.

As much as I didn't like Batman & Robin, have to say an Arnold Mr. Freeze figure (with light-up) feature would look spectacular.

I hated that movie, like just straight hated it. I would purchase the figures should they get made though. Even though I despised that version of Freeze, I have to agree a figure of it would be a thing of beauty. That's the thing about those two films, the writing was awful, but they had a lot of really awesome costume designs that would be "figure-friendly" for Hot Toys. Even the Forever Batmobile would be a great 1/6 piece, it was just similar enough to the Burton Batmobile to look like an evolution of that car, and just different enough to be its own thing. Plus, I'll admit I personally liked the Forever Batmobile better than the Burton one. The lights on the sides and in the wheels and the long wing-like sharp points on the back of it were really unique and it just looked more like something Batman would drive than the Burton version in my opinion.

I'll never understand why anyone would buy things from a source material they actually hated.

It's like eating while not hungry.

A waste of money, and makes absolutely no sense.

I'll never understand why anyone would buy things from a source material they actually hated.

It's like eating while not hungry.

A waste of money, and makes absolutely no sense.

:goodpost:

That being said, I'd buy a Uma Thurman/Poison Ivy figure, only because the likelihood of Ivy ever being in a movie again is slim.

By the way... the poll forgot Christopher Walkin.

Back