What is your most desired HOT TOYS Figure from any DC Film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your most desired HOT TOYS Figures from any of the DC Films?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got to say that my most wanted has to be from either Batman 89 or Superman '78. What, though, I don't know, because there are several. The DX 08 and DX 09 still hold up extremely well, but I'd love to see the '89 Batsuit given the armory treatment, for example. PVC Armor plates over a Lycra bodysuit (top half being removeable for the vault), Gough Alfred, and a Keaton Wayne that actually looked like the man in his Steve Jobs outfit. Though, at the same time, I'd be equally pleased to see Jack in either his mob, museum, first appearance, or commercial variations. Same deal with Superman. Again, and I can't stress enough how awesome their previous releases have been, but the characters are so great that it's one of those things where you "can't get enough," I guess. I'd love a Reeve Superman with a Clark Kent figure/phone booth and that ****eating grin on the Superman sculpt.

This isn't just 1/6th, either. I'd still like to see any of those 3 get the QS treatment. Perhaps not with the elaborate dioramas and extra figures that 1/6th would allow, but, if we were able to get an "ultimate" Batman and Joker or Superman like they did the TDK version? **** yeah.

As far as figures we haven't seen before go, the top of my list has to be some of the rogues from the '66 TV show. I'd love to see a Meredith Penguin, Gorshin Riddler, or Romero Joker. Though, for now, I'd be plenty happy if they'd put out the damn Batmobile as they'd intended. Otherwise, I'd like to see either a Ledger Joker or a Begins Batman in 1/4 scale, and I really wish they'd release the Arkham City Joker.

Really stinks that Hot Toys seemingly dropped the Returns line. It had so much potential.

I doubt they're done with it. Specially since the BR Batman and BR Batman & Bruce Wayne set will sell out this year.

I can see HT doing both Catwoman and Penguin.

I think they're done with the Nolan franchise though and won't go back to the Donner films either.

no option for the 66 bat mobile. That is the only carrot Hot Toys could dangle to get me to PO another of their products. Hot Toys prices mean that only icons get the Hot Toys treatment. For me there are not any on that list. Only The 66 Mobile remains for me personally.

no option for the 66 bat mobile. That is the only carrot Hot Toys could dangle to get me to PO another of their products. Hot Toys prices mean that only icons get the Hot Toys treatment. For me there are not any on that list. Only The 66 Mobile remains for me personally.

Poll only allowed me 10 options.

Just from reading some of the comments here, numbers #11 - #25 would have been:

11. BATMAN (1966) Batmobile
12. BATMAN (1966) The Joker (Cesar Romero)
13. BATMAN (1966) Penguin (Burgess Meredith)
14. BATMAN (1966) Riddler (Frank Gorshin)
15. BATMAN (1966) Catwoman (Julie Newmar)
16. BATMAN (1989) Alfred Pennyworth (Michael Gough)
17. BATMAN FOREVER (1995) Riddler (Jim Carrey)
18. THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) Harvey Two Face 2.0
19. WATCHMEN (2009) Rorschach (Jackie Earle Haley)
20. WATCHMEN (2009) The Comedian, Vietnam War gear with flame thrower (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
21. WATCHMEN (2009) Dr. Manhattan (Billy Crudup)
22. WATCHMEN (2009) Night Owl II (Patrick Wilson)
23. WATCHMEN (2009) Ozymandias (Matthew Goode)
24. WATCHMEN (2009) Silk Spectre II 2.0 (Malin Akerman)
25. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (2012) Talia Al Ghul (Marion Cotillard)

After reading that their He-Man figure will have an actual fur loincloth, my hype for Mondo's TAS figures has jumped exponentially. If they wind up being mixed media, I'm, at least, in for Batman and Joker.

If they end up being well-made and mixed media, I'm pretty much in for everything from that line. Batman TAS, Phantasm, Joker, Robin, Tim Drake Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Batman Beyond, TNAS Batman, the possibilities are endless. I'm hoping we get JLA and Superman TAS figures following those as well. I haven't had my hopes up for a line so much since Hot Toys announced the Arkham and 66 lines and we know how that ended.

I doubt they're done with it. Specially since the BR Batman and BR Batman & Bruce Wayne set will sell out this year.

I think they're done with the Nolan franchise though and won't go back to the Donner films either.

Aside from a 1/4 Batman Begins and possibly one last version of that suit in 1/6, I'd be fine if they left the Nolan franchise alone. I wish they'd dip into the Donner franchise a few more times and give us Superman 2 Superman, Clark Kent, and Zod and a 1/4 Superman. After those four, I'd be fine with that line being left alone as well.

Ra's all Ghul
Lucius Fox
Joker (Batman, museum look)
Catwoman (Batman Returns, ideally I'd like a clean and battle damaged version)

Joker.jpg

I'm pretty sure HT is done with Returns.

Even that, I think the double set (Bat and Wayne) is just a wink for all the people has been waiting for this license around 4 years...

I would like to think that Hot Toys will do both Kilmer and Clooney, so we can get all the screen Batmen... would also love Chris O'Donnell's in the Robin costume from Batman Forever.

1. Ra's Al Ghul
2. The Penguin
3. Joker (Arkham Asylum Videogame)
4. Joker (1966 TV-Series)
5. Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Their 1/4 Bale Batman is great. I'm glad I bought one despite not really liking the quarter scale format.

Would have been nice to see Hot Toys make a QS Keaton Batmam, Ledger Joker and Reeve Superman as opposed to ****ing Boba Fett, baby griot and that XLV Iron Man.

Back