What else can Hot Toys do with the Batman license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with <b>Devill_666</b> on a Hot Toys Bruce Wayne figure if it came with an accurate Bale!Bruce Wayne headsculpt and with the the TDK artillery&suit cage.

Me too. I would gladly retire my Bruce kitbash for an official Hot Toys release. That Stark figure is impressive, I'd be curious to see a similar effort for Wayne.

I'm done with Batman unless Hot Toys makes 89 Batman and Neal Adams version.

batmankeaton3.jpg

denny.jpg

Hot Toys has never released two different figures in a single set to my knowledge. Because from a financial stand point, why would they!? And even plain jane figures from HT are (minimum) $100+. I doubt you could even find 1000 people who would pay $100+ for a Commissioner Lobe or Mike Engel figure. Seriously.

Of course. My response was simply grounded in reality. Sorry for killing your high. :lol:lol:lol

i'll make them all myself i will have the bestest collection on the whole friggin board. You'll see , YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
mr-burns-evil-laugh.png

eh i give up, its too hard, i wnat my mommy. "Mommy, the action figure is mocking me again!"
Waa-cry-baby2.jpg

I wished Hot Toys would make a stand alone Bruce Wayne figure with a much more accurate headsculpt than the last two attempts. Its a bit disappointing they couldn't have added a new Bale headsculpt with the upcoming DX Batman but oh well...

I beg to differ.

When you see the pics of mine and Two-face's Mike Engel custom figures you'll weep with envy.

I doubt that. It's just a random guy in a suit. :rolleyes:

:lol:lol:lol Yeah sorry watko but no. No one will have any envy and there will be no weeping. Bottom line: give him a cane and you have a custom Johhny Smith from The Dead Zone figure i.e. there's absolutely nothing distinguishable about that character. It's just Anthony Michael Hall in a suit. Blah.

I hope for this:

Hot Toys-MMS DX 03-The Dark Knight-1/6th scale Bruce Wayne collectible figure

Hot Toys presents their newest figure in the DX line,Bruce Wayne.The figure is true to 1/6th scale,standing 30 cm tall.Hot Toys is proud to announce the slender muscle body exclusive to this release.

The Deluxe figure features two functional Bruce Wayne heads
I Both feature Parallel Eyeball Rolling System(PERS)
I Alternate head features combed hair
I Authentic,movie accurate shirt,pants,belt,socks,and shoes
I Alternate 4 piece suit,tie,socks,shoes
I Newly developed slender muscle body(features the cuts and bruises along the back and shoulders)
I Fully detailed armory(folds open,features removable gadgets(costume for display purposes only)
I Fully detailed base(floor) with LED lights
I Fully detailed cardboard Background
Bonus:Constructible floor base(4 intersecting pieces) for use with the Hot Toys Tumbler

Release date:Q4,2010

Artist:
Sculpt by Yulli
Paint by JC Hong
Costume by Harue Creative(Hai Lim)

Last edited:
As far as The Dark Knight goes, Bruce Wayne is about all that is left for Hot Toys. I think the Wayne would have the best chance of selling the most compared to say Alfred or Lucius.

If Hot Toys made what batfan08 described I would buy it in a second!

Hmm nooo , please don't.... make........
I need a break until Nolan Batman 3 is out... :p

Do you really want TWO Wayne heads, with the only difference being the hair-cut?

The more you want, the more it will cost - especially if they're both PERS.

As for the two outfits - the suit would be nice, but the other seems boring. A ninja suit, on the other hand, would be awesome.

I don't know,the lack of too much in the pack could allow for extra PERS,If you look at it,you're getting the base,the armory(which includes extra batarangs,grapnel gun,etc.,2 sets of clothes,a new body,and a cardboard dio,an extra Wayne head could suffice for alot of accessories.As for Ninja suit,mind you,the line is The Dark Knight,and that suit was never in the film.Although,I do think that reexploring the Batman Begins line could be wise as many characters were left out of that line.

Back