V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-800 Tech-Noir by HT
and few nice and very easy to do mods:

~ Make the jacket wet with some water with little-little black paint and let it dry not on the body.
~ Insert the wire inside the down of the jacket, so you will be able to open the shirt for display and avoid some odd fit of the jacket.
~ Unpick the collar!
~ Tuck IN the down pocket's ears inside the pockets like it was in the movie.
~ Dis-attach chains from the clasp and pass the clasp UNDER the shoulder strap. Attack all the chains back. This way they wont fall down from the shoulder.
~ Stretch the shirts flange until the rubber in it tears with crunch. Than stretch the shirt down to show some more body around the neck. See pic. below:

169178646.jpg

Thanks to P. for some help. Thanks, bro!

Last edited:
Few moody shots of my Ray-Punisher from ARTFigures with some thickened arms, HotToys hands & grenades and fully repainted movie accurate skull on the armor. Still need to buy and mod many guns for him.

Thanks, man. I'm always giving lots of consideration to the posing. Loving when figures stands in the anatomical right way.

Will finish this Punisher pretty soon. Just need to wait until the grenade launcher arrives. I'm trying to mod the rifle pretty close to the movie.

PunisherM4.jpg

Ray looks so Steven Seagull like here. oO

Also, got some metal cases on the floor, 5.56. Looks bada$$.

It's always the little touches that add such a bang, the shell's look great on the floor. That pic does look like Steven Segal.

wow, I had no idea you did such amazing custom work!! Thanks for sending me the link!

Just amazing :bow :bow :bow

Thanks, guys! Hope to show you final shots of the Punisher in the upcoming week. ;)

You are always welcome guest in my thread, Darren. ;) You, Seb and Josh - three men from this forum who inspired me in the very begging of my hobby.

Also, I can't believe that I've finally started up with this project.
Gosh, this one would be REALLY huge.
It would be around 16" tall with the pyramid.

Last edited:
STAR WARS: on the Dark Side

Just finished my custom Asajj Ventress, based on the Sideshow release. I've switched the body on the one from the Triad Toys, remade her skirt and bandage, gave her arm sleeves from the Abigail Whistler (HT, Blade 3), repainted her head and placed her on the base from Exclusive Anakin. I guess it's pretty nice for her. So here is the result, the Assaj that I've always wanted in 1to6 scale. The only thing that disappointing me for a little is the gray fabric from Sideshow, it's looks damn brownish. >< Also I should say the the sculpts of the eyes are different, the right one is more salient. It gave some troubles too. But anyway I'm quite satisfied with this figure.

Last edited:
Thanks, Artoo!

***​

Just few more shots in the natural evening light, to show you what effect with the eyes I've tried to get. I want them to be very dark, but still pretty evident and beautiful.

Last edited:
AFTER JUDGMENT DAY DIORAMA
based on the polystone WarZone diorama, resculpted and repainted by me,
with 2 BD T-800 from HotToys and 1\2 of the Clean one.​

Last edited:
Resculpted areas are green and white, you can check it out here:

And few shots after final painting (little light-gray added):

Last edited:
Crimsonbob, thanks! It really rocks. :rock And there is a lot of rocks too! :rock:

As far as I remember, I was dreaming to make it in 12" scale after I've finished something similar in 7".

That was pretty awesome, but it's sold now. I'm trying to hold my collection in 1/8 and 1/6 scales (and only few 1/4, just for lolz).

My dear Frocksin!
I can remember our dialog about killed terminator very well and as you can see I've made him much more metal and burned now. Just little rust left, coz I'm sick pervert and I'm loving rush. :D Thanks, man! :hi5:

Last edited:
PUNISHER: WAR ZONE part 1

Yo, people!
Frank Castle at last in da house!

Let me introduce you my customized Ray Stevenson as Punisher
from the Punisher: War Zone (2008) by ART Figures.

Here I must say that I LOVING this movie. It's cruel, but never with break through the edge, it's very colorful, very emotional, very good filmed and edited. And there is absolutely complete ending there that doesn't ask for any sequels. Just loving this movie and this Punisher.

What I did with the ART Figures figure:
-I've thicken his arms for a little bit, gave him HotToys non bending hands and painted nails on them;
-Also I've cleaned up the wrong skull from his armor and painted new one, in the right way;
-Under-glued and sew all bad fixed parts of his equipping;
-Painted buttons on his neck armor into silver.

What I've changed in his weaponry:
-Re-made the M4A1 into AR-15 variant: placed the C-More red dot sight from the HT John Connor, re-sculptured the gun tube and add the silencer, add the fabric belt fixed movie-accurate on the rifle and attached the AG36 grenade launcher. The last one I've took from the G36 rifle and it was very long. I had to cut in in the center and make it shorter.
-I gave him H&K SL8 sniper rifle, he used it in the movie.
-Also attached few explosive grenades in the chest and one gas from the back on the belt.

Back