V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's coz in the movie we usually see him in the dark and all wet. That's why it gives some discomfort in "dry 3d" on the shelf with common light. :D And sure he should be painted little bit darkener, but they did what they did. Anyway, very good job. Just compare it with crappy Tsang's Aliens_2-3-1. ><

Coz all this falcon-staff were made in "4*** OFF" style. ;) Can you remember? There was no falcon in the release spec. in the very beginning. But I just can't see this crappy plastic stick, so here we go with magnets... :wave

Coz all this falcon-staff were made in "4*** OFF" style. ;) Can you remember? There was no falcon in the release spec. in the very beginning. But I just can't see this crappy plastic stick, so here we go with magnets... :wave

Ahhh very true! Forgot about that, the Falcon for the Falconer was an afterthought :slap

Just finished remaking and repainting 1/6 Harley FatBoy from New Bright. Pretty happy with the result.

So many things were made:
-some parts repainted into silver,
-added artificial water on the speedometer and mirrors to imitate glass,
-added wires on the handlebars,
-added glass lamp on the front,
-brought some scratches, dirt and dust effects,
-repainted the chair "leather",
-added 2 real leather bags,
-the number were replaced too, the state and # are movie accurate.

Wow, now that is impressive! First T2 fatboy I've seen that I have found myself wanting :drool

Thanks, bro! :hi5:
Better this one than trying to find crazy-expensive kit from Tamiya. Even thou it's awesome. But too expensive. And New Bright costs me 110$ shipped + 1$ for the lens. :D + paints and art.water, but I already had them at the moment of remaking. Pretty nice investment, I guess. :D

Some today hi-res day-light shots with new movie-accurate number and shabby treads. I guess it's pretty done now. Just get Arnold's from an artist needed, hope to complete figure in a month.

Thanks for your appreciation, guys! Really nice that you've liked the bike! Just talked to my artist and he said that I'll get Arnold's heads in the end of June. Than I'll show you them together! ;)

Also, few shots of the future piece of awesomeness. Making this one for 2x BD T-800 Endo's to display them Judgment Day's style.

:wave

While waiting till the Robocop PF arrives, I've just done with some ED-209 works. For a long time I was thinking to fix the main Hot Toys mistake in this model, sure I'm talking about double-guns on the right arm:

As you can see on these shots there was some kind of fan there with some extra wires and triangle edges.

And finally it's done! Not 100% movie authentic (it's very hard to work with this part, the pieces are SOOO small! :gah:), but looks pretty OK for me.

Last edited:
Back