TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics, Kuzeh! I found Rinzler disc at Target yesterday for the sale price of $13.99. I need another one to be the true Rinzler!

I also went to Disneyland that night with it and fought some kid who had Sam Flynn's disc. lol

Thnaks dude!!
Do you know how much longer the ElecTRONica stuff will be @ Disneyland? I couldn't go over the holidays but I'm hoping to go later this month or early February...

I just bought kevin and rinzlers discs. Can't wait for the HT light cycle to release next year!

I'm pretty sure the Light Cycle will be out this year...

So these disks, they're just toys right? they're not replicas?

Yep, just toys, but really cool ones!!! :rock!!

Thnaks dude!!
Do you know how much longer the ElecTRONica stuff will be @ Disneyland? I couldn't go over the holidays but I'm hoping to go later this month or early February...

The latest press release stated that it would be around until April. But... things change from time to time.

Hey Kuzeh, did you find a way to keep your toys lit all the time or did you have to push all their buttons and snap a pic like a mad man?

I would love to find a way to keep my discs lit up longer.

Hey Kuzeh, did you find a way to keep your toys lit all the time or did you have to push all their buttons and snap a pic like a mad man?

You would have to take it apart and do some rewiring to a constant power source but it is possible.

The latest press release stated that it would be around until April. But... things change from time to time.

Good to know!! :rock!

That's exactly what I did!!! :lol!!!

There are a few mods here:

https://www.therpf.com/f24/tron-legacy-deluxe-identity-disc-mods-98306/

But they are way over my head... :lol!!!

Oh man, I so wanna do a mod. I'm no electrician but having a disc that stays on would be the ultimate cool. (especially when I go to electronica)

How is the one man jet?, what areas light up?..i always pick it up and meh..back on the shelf it goes. I did see the Light Runner today at TRU and it is pretty cool, would've bought it but, it was the last one and it looked to have some off paint apps and zillions of finger prints all over it.

And uhh..Geil dude..check Zellers from time to time..they sometimes get Target Ex's.

Thanks again!!!! I found the white light cycle from Kevin Flynn and also a Kenner Tie-Fighter at Zellers :D
Now just have to wait for the discs to arrive via mail and then on to the real goodies from HT sometime end of this year :(

Oh man, I so wanna do a mod. I'm no electrician but having a disc that stays on would be the ultimate cool. (especially when I go to electronica)

Thos mods are sick! Not sure but I think I will have to order those casts at least but the lighting I think I can get away just buying strips of LEDs and hotglue them into place but oh well gotto check out the details on rpf to see what the $100 is about for the full kit

oh I went to an electronics component store and saw their signage which was an acrylic panel with black backing and a edgelit lightsource. Neon colored writing lit up by the light source. Not like I haven't seen it before but with Tron fresh on my mind this seems like the PERFECT base and backdrop!!! if I only know how to draw........
Oh finally figured out what it's called .. "Neon blackboard"

Last edited:
Again damn you guys in the US for having access to all the toys for cheap :gah (damn what was that icon again)
Huh?!
Damn
____
____

Geil, how much did you pay for the Tie in vintage packaging?. I picked up the big wing tie in the pic below from Zellers at around $28 i think it was total, when they had a sale awhile ago..they still carry them at $39.99 i think, best Tie Fighter toy ever.

65.jpg

I paid $30 for it +Tx of cause :p

I wonder if it's the right scale compared to the MR MF

the picture looks sweet and if you put it behind a display who is to say it's not prop grade :lol
My el-kinda-cheapo endoskulls for T2 and TS from the Blu-Ray editions look great as they are behind acrylic cases and on top of my shelf :D

i was soo tempted to get the retro packaged Kenner Tie Fighter and a few of the other figures packaged in the old kenner packaging, but since the Tron Legacy Figures were coming out, it was one or the other, and SW figures seem to go on forever, so I chose Tron Legacy stuff

Which of the Tron diecasts are most sought after? I still see a lot of them at ol' Tarjet, but I like the look of them.

Incurable, if you got all three discs at Target, you've got some people who hate on Tron out there. You'd have better luck finding the Holy Grail and The Ark of the Covenant than Flynn's disc in Sacramento.

Did you really???
:rock!!!

Were there more than one white ones?

No, just one. Two pegs full of disks, one peg full of Sam's disks and one peg full of Rinzler. One Kevin disk.

I went to buy medicine for my boy and went to check the toy section for DCUC and I walked by the Tron endcap and remembered the disk chatter here and picked them up. Saw them totally by chance :lol

Which of the Tron diecasts are most sought after? I still see a lot of them at ol' Tarjet, but I like the look of them.

Incurable, if you got all three discs at Target, you've got some people who hate on Tron out there. You'd have better luck finding the Holy Grail and The Ark of the Covenant than Flynn's disc in Sacramento.

The Dhardest Diecasts to find are the one man Light Jet and the Three man light Jet.... The light runner is a bit hard to find these days too, the others are pretty easy to spot usually...

No, just one. Two pegs full of disks, one peg full of Sam's disks and one peg full of Rinzler. One Kevin disk.

I went to buy medicine for my boy and went to check the toy section for DCUC and I walked by the Tron endcap and remembered the disk chatter here and picked them up. Saw them totally by chance :lol

You're indeed THE INCURABLE COLLECTOR!!!
:lol!!!

WTF?!?!? I walk into a Tron collectibles thread and it's about f'n $tar Whores?!?! :slap

Back