Toys2 Website Broken? (sorry of off-topic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayiw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I know this is a bit off-topic and I apologize, I really do not know where to put this.

Does anyone know what happened to the Toys2 website? It's literally broken. When you go on the site you see a bunch of error garbage at the top. You can't even browse for anything there. It's been like that for at least 3 days.

Thanks,
Jay

I've noticed the same. Beats me. At least I've gotten my vital preorders in and I'm sure it'll be back by the time the next important ones are due.

I've noticed the same. Beats me. At least I've gotten my vital preorders in and I'm sure it'll be back by the time the next important ones are due.
Yeah I am a bit nervous now because I hope the site was not hacked and some hacker has my debit card info now. :(

........that just wouldn't do at all. Hadn't even thought of that.

Yeah I thought about that because I am in paranoid mode right now. The other day someone stole my GPS right out of my car so now I am thinking the worst of things sadly. Hopefully that end of things is fine. HOPEFULLY!

Jay

Yeah I am a bit nervous now because I hope the site was not hacked and some hacker has my debit card info now. :(

Well Visa did send me a new card the other day stating to cut up my old one since there was fraud. I have all my orders with Toys2 :dunno

I just took a look at mine and it's all there. Now I am really nervous though. Maybe I should contact my bank and change cards? ugh.

Doesn't mean that that's what happened or that the fraud on mine was from there though.

Everything was fine last I checked and I haven't received any phonecalls from VISA as I have in the past when something was up so I don't think anything has happened.

Toys2 is back up by the way.

Nothing suspicious on my online account.

doubt theres anything to worry about, Toys2 has had site glitches like that before and it hasn't meant anything. It just lasted longer this time.

whoever he signed up with is not very reliable maybe it's time to recommend a better service to him ;)
But yeah he is aware of the service being down or flacky

just to make you guys feel slightly better, my bank gave me all my money back after someone used my details for fraud.
all my online orders were from forbiddenplanet.co.uk back then...
i remember doing some google researching and found out that quite a few people had fraud problems shortly after using that website...they didnt even send the items out to us once they were released too :gah:
ive had no problems with the forbiddenplanet.COM website though.

Back