Popcultcha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thank you for your feedback MyenShi! (y) I haven't ordered from them before so I'm relieved to hear they pack well, especially for shipping overseas.

Any time, my friend.

They do pack incredibly well so you don’t have to worry. Even if you order just one figure, they’ll put like a 6 inch thick layer of bubble wrap over the shipper (no joke).

They’ve been shipping orders out pretty quickly again, too.

And their reward points system adds up pretty quickly. Best rewards out of any store I’ve seen.

Any time, my friend.

They do pack incredibly well so you don’t have to worry. Even if you order just one figure, they’ll put like a 6 inch thick layer of bubble wrap over the shipper (no joke).

They’ve been shipping orders out pretty quickly again, too.

And their reward points system adds up pretty quickly. Best rewards out of any store I’ve seen.

Sounds great! :D

20% off instock items at Popcultcha.

A ton of HT in stock, a few that they will probably never sell but also:

Marty and Einstein
Armorer
Shoretrooper
Shoretrooper Squad Leader
Tusken Raider
VG Miles Morales
Venom
Death Watch Mandalorian
Lando
Wonder Woman Golden non deluxe
Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike
Harley Quinn

And quite a few others. Just be patient though, looks like they are having web server issues.

I got the Newt Scamander and Grindelwald a few weeks back with their last 20% off sale for like $260 shipped. Both still in stock and definitely a great pair of quality Hot Toys figures for that price.

I pre-ordered the R2-D2 AOTC a couple weeks a go and yesterday they charge me in full including shipping and everything. Is that their usual way to do it? On their website it shows only as "to be charge". I'm confused whats hapening, I wrote them an email them and nothing. They never send me any email telling me that they charge me I just noticed on my credit card. Any thoughts?

I pre-ordered the R2-D2 AOTC a couple weeks a go and yesterday they charge me in full including shipping and everything. Is that their usual way to do it? On their website it shows only as "to be charge". I'm confused whats hapening, I wrote them an email them and nothing. They never send me any email telling me that they charge me I just noticed on my credit card. Any thoughts?
I paid in full a few weeks ago for a R2 from them, and while I have a confirmation email, I can’t seem to find the order anywhere when I log into popcultcha. And customer service seems to be non existent, haven’t tried calling, as I don’t have international calls lol

I paid in full a few weeks ago for a R2 from them, and while I have a confirmation email, I can’t seem to find the order anywhere when I log into popcultcha. And customer service seems to be non existent, haven’t tried calling, as I don’t have international calls lol
If you create the account after the purchase it will do that. Same thing happened with me when I made my first order with them. You will get your reward points still, but can't track your order that way.

You will still get updates and tracking through your email. I emailed them during their business hours, at night for me, and they got back with me right away. My figure shipped out about 10 days after I ordered. Took about 2 and half weeks in all from time I placed the order. Overall I was happy quit happy.

If you create the account after the purchase it will do that. Same thing happened with me when I made my first order with them. You will get your reward points still, but can't track your order that way.

You will still get updates and tracking through your email. I emailed them during their business hours, at night for me, and they got back with me right away. My figure shipped out about 10 days after I ordered. Took about 2 and half weeks in all from time I placed the order. Overall I was happy quit happy.
Yeah I do have some Pennies.

I made the account for the order yeah, a few mins before I placed it I think, or maybe it was during checkout.

Thanks!

Anyone familiar with these payment plans, why is the deposit and full amount due the same day, that’s not much of a payment plan lol
IMG_9461.png

Back