Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm REALLY tempted to pull the trigger on this. Of the two armories, I like this one more. And coming with the suit is pretty awesome.

Well I see both of the sellers on Ebay who had them in stock jacked the price up,,I was ready to get it for $220 Shipped but know its $240..
Thanks Stinks.

Originally Posted by NOVA KING
Man of steel to the rescue.. Try typing in this (long) title in your ebay search 1/6 Weapon LED DISPLAY BOX Ver 2.0 FOR BATMAN DX 12 Dark Knight STORAGE HT01
Thanks my friend,,But $220 is a bit to much for me..BBTS is starting to look good,,
Hmm I knew you'd finally give in (lol)...Don't feel bad I pre-ordered from BBTS like another member and got stuck with store credit for canceling.

Well I see both of the sellers on Ebay who had them in stock jacked the price up,,I was ready to get it for $220 Shipped but know its $240..
Thanks Stinks.
Man... Still getting used to the forum wanted to actually reply to this.But like I said don't feel bad at least you didn't actually order from BBTS.

Man I almost did to,,BBTS Sent these emails out showing the new stuff instock and thats when I saw it,,The came over here to see if I could find a review on it and found the Toy Legends version,,Im not going to do the $240,,No way..I know these will be in the US Soon and they will be alot less,,At least I hope so..lol

Hey chem. do the back door panels open up and what is the material the weapons are mounted in?

I ordered from toystrike on eBay too. Mine already shows being accepted at the HK sort facility.

Man I almost did to,,BBTS Sent these emails out showing the new stuff instock and thats when I saw it,,The came over here to see if I could find a review on it and found the Toy Legends version,,Im not going to do the $240,,No way..I know these will be in the US Soon and they will be alot less,,At least I hope so..lol

I PO that thing months back before Toys Legend stole their thunder and completely forgot about it. And BBTS doesn't send out the courtesy hey were about to charge your card email (which is probably smart) like SS. I'm just glad I caught it before it shipped. At least with store credit I know I can sort of recoup what I lost.

I'm waiting until more places get this in stock before I buy. All the sellers that seemed to have had it instock are now out. I won't PO on ebay. That desk looks really good too, I might have to pick that up down the line.

So again out of curiosity looks like these guys legitimately licensed TDK for their products? The Premier one not likely but this one has the bat suit printed on the box and the backdrop so I feel they went all out and for the license and that would make this price even more reasonable.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Photos from detolf...

DSC_0256_zps63439abe.jpg

DSC_0255_zps1b06163e.jpg

DSC_0254_zpsfe3f6904.jpg

DSC_0257_zpsd96d0e11.jpg

Back