Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both ebay sellers happytradehouse and toystrike have emailed me to confirm this is the Toys Legends version they are selling - just wanted to be sure :)

Dang it's $240. Hmm I like it but I dunno if if its worth $240 dollars for me. Going to wait for in hand pics.

Dang it's $240. Hmm I like it but I dunno if if its worth $240 dollars for me. Going to wait for in hand pics.

Chemspawn posted in hand pics on the premiere toys thread of the toys legend version before this thread was created. It looks much better and definitely looks worth the money, especially since it comes with a suit, a backdrop, a lot more accessories more accurate.

Looking forward to getting mine, shame the backdrop doesn't fit into the detolf though.

So people can see them here they are quoted from the thread hopefully chem doesn't mind.

Fantastic!!!

Pics!!!!!

DSC_0235_zpsd55eff5d.jpg

DSC_0241_zps8c07af37.jpg

DSC_0237_zps3aa7ea52.jpg

To be continued...
DSC_0237_zps3aa7ea52.jpg

DSC_0244_zps103eb5b8.jpg

DSC_0245_zps054d0475.jpg

Feel free to ask me questions...one comment only very close to hottoys quality...

Chemspawn posted in hand pics on the premiere toys thread of the toys legend version before this thread was created. It looks much better and definitely looks worth the money, especially since it comes with a suit, a backdrop, a lot more accessories more accurate.

Looking forward to getting mine, shame the backdrop doesn't fit into the detolf though.

So people can see them here they are quoted from the thread hopefully chem doesn't mind.

Exactly why I am getting this one and selling the Premiere Toys one. This one is soooo much better.

This is now my most anticipated piece, even more then the Joker 2.0. Cant wait to stick it in my Detolf, I will upload a vid review once I get it, but by then probably evryone on the freaks will have it anyway.

Of course not my friend...:1-1: Thanks for tranferring the photos here..it was in my mind...

This is now my most anticipated piece, even more then the Joker 2.0. Cant wait to stick it in my Detolf, I will upload a vid review once I get it, but by then probably evryone on the freaks will have it anyway.

I was great surprise that it fits in detolf...:yess: I couldn't find a a more appropriate place for it...

I love items like this, but the LED lights are useless for me. Because of the batteries, what am I supposed to do just leave it on? Burn out batteries constantly? Things like this would be better suited with power input. I feel the same way about the Hot Toys stands with the lights.

Those dioramas the ones Freaks deserves and ones Freaks needs right now... -___- WRWRWRWRWRRRR!!

I love items like this, but the LED lights are useless for me. Because of the batteries, what am I supposed to do just leave it on? Burn out batteries constantly? Things like this would be better suited with power input. I feel the same way about the Hot Toys stands with the lights.
Wha? If you have some free time - call your friend who knows something about electricity and diodes. And he will gladly help you to make the net adapter to light up all your figures by one click. You even can make the remote control! That's my plan when I'll finally get my display boxes.

I was thinking that this company could make awesome dioramas! And the most important thing for us...the price is great!I hope we 'll see more from them...:pray:

Yes, yes and yes to more dioramas at great prices! Hope they keep it up. I wish they would invest in getting a damn website set up though. Or at least a Facebook page.

I hate preordering from ebay, any online stores have this up?

Not every ebay seller has this as a pre order, some are shipping now i believe. Toy strike who i bought from has available now in his product description. So hopefully i should see a despatch from him sometime Tommorow my time or at best Monday.

Back