Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this armory yesterday. $190 shipped. This looks awesome in my detolf! I know a lot of people have dissed this from a quality standpoint, but for the life of me I can't see why. And I wasn't up for the Hot Toys combos being offered, although I may look for a solo Alfred down the road.

Just got this armory yesterday. $190 shipped. This looks awesome in my detolf! I know a lot of people have dissed this from a quality standpoint, but for the life of me I can't see why. And I wasn't up for the Hot Toys combos being offered, although I may look for a solo Alfred down the road.

I got mine for my Birthday last year from my Brother and his Wife, and i love mine. Such a great piece. I'll never get rid of it. I also managed to do a trade with a member of the UK facebook group and have a DX12 standing in mine.
You have made a good choice and won't regret it!

Considering that my posts tend to draw certain members into the conversation and seeing these comments made me quickly realize that that I may have stepped n the middle of something I didn't want to be a part of.

It was made by a company called Toy Legends. That is all.

Absolutely no one cares. But this one, is better.

There are a couple members on this forum that may have twisted my simple lazy query into something it wasn't.

Sometimes I make simple comments or post simple questions and all kind of ulterior motives are ascribed to them as if I 'm some diabolical forum drama queen.

Hey, what the? I gave you a straight answer!?! Two of them in fact! Didn't even pull out my pitchfork, I left that in the Star Wars section.

Considering that my posts tend to draw certain members into the conversation\

I just meant that you asked a rather ambiguous question. At the very least I asked for more specifics. Those other guys gave you straight answers and DiFabio did also provide links and embed videos of the same search in Google I also recommended. So you actually got a pretty fair shake, I'd say. No one was coming after you with pitchforks. Just saying.

I just meant that you asked a rather ambiguous question. At the very least I asked for more specifics. Those other guys gave you straight answers and DiFabio did also provide links and embed videos of the same search in Google I also recommended. So you actually got a pretty fair shake, I'd say. No one was coming after you with pitchforks. Just saying.

Neither of you must not have any idea of just how fast threads have devolved after I have posted simple innocuous comments. I refereed to my wife's "prettys" display cabinets and that the way I spelled the word create a good deal of discussion and it even spilled into other threads.

Just like the pitchfork comment, you're putting way to much weight on it.

Lets just talk about toys and not worry so much about the semantics or grammatical correctness of one's posts.

It's all good, don't sweat it. I don't know what's gone on in other threads, but seems like everyone is A-OK with you in this one and the HT thread. Just try to avoid accusing people of things they didn't do though. ;)

Does anyone have a high resolution digital image of the scene from the diorama? The best I could find is 800p and even that has Alfred in the scene (not clean)

Back