Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyworth

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought I would start a new thread specifically for the Toys Legend products as the Premiere thread was confusing some.

https://www.toys-legend.com/

Toys Legend @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toyslegendshop

Toys Legend 1/6 Armory

legendarmory.jpg

5zps1522cba8.jpg

7zps2b09cafc.jpg

8zpse4fafb38.jpg

14zpsd7522887.jpg

img3479zpsf2d2fab9.jpg

11zps96f7bff3.jpg

Unconfirmed next dio: Toys Legend 1/6 Tech Desk

575586_453899274694313_1303456092_n.jpg

Last edited:
It looks so good executed! Straight doors and boxes, everything is very professionally made. Can't wait mine to arrive now!
This depot from TDK is one thing I always wanted in my TDK collection.
Now HT should make me happy and release Gordon in common dressing.

Kinda like this new Tech Desk, pretty sweet. But I can't see it in my collection yet, since I'm getting double bad in my room this month. :D I don't know. Maybe I'll change my mind in future and will get it too. But the idea to display Bruce standing to the viewer with his back and watching monitors makes me smile. What a waste of good head sculpts! :D

Wonder if they're going to make testing machine gun that Wayne used to recreate Joker's finger prints.

Let's put it here too (thanks iMan for this shot!):

Warehouse_TDK_zps135872b6.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't realise this thread was here.
Just reposting what i put in premiere toys

Is Happytradehouse on ebay shipping now or still as PO anyone know before i buy from them?. Decided to pick this up to go with the wayne custom im doing. His listing says pre order stage march 2013 so not very clear.

Last edited:
This listing says "A. Battle Suit * 1 pc (Can be wearable for 1/6 Figre Body)" does this mean it comes with the bat suit as well? or is this in reference to something else?

Oh wait ..... Wearable?????????

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Just bought it from ebay seller toystrike, his listing says available now:yess:. now my asmus wayne suit needs to hurry up and arrive.
Does this come with a backdrop of the Temporary batcave from TDK? does that fit in the detolf with the armory?

Back