Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eBay! This thing is sick. But I don't like to po stuff from eBay. I'm going to wait till its out.

Its nice and probably the better of the two since it comes with all those weapons and the suit,but I hate preordering something and having it charge me before it ships

Last edited:
Its nice and probably the better of the two since it comes with all those weapons and the suit,but I hate preordering something and having it charge me before it ships

Of course I do too. But I got a much better deal (same seller as chemspawn and vraptor) and I've noticed some of these eBay guys have started to raise there prices already.

Just took a look at Toys legend's facebook page, they said in the comments of their photo album for the armory that they are only doing a single run of this, I am assuming the prices will only go up from here...I suggest people who are waiting out on a price drop act fast. MIne should be here soon!

Of course I do too. But I got a much better deal (same seller as chemspawn and vraptor) and I've noticed some of these eBay guys have started to raise there prices already.

Yup. I ordered mine at $170 plus shipping and it is now $190 plus shipping.

Just took a look at Toys legend's facebook page, they said in the comments of their photo album for the armory that they are only doing a single run of this, I am assuming the prices will only go up from here...I suggest people who are waiting out on a price drop act fast. MIne should be here soon!

Wow. Good info. I am so glad I am getting one. :yess:

Link to facebook page please and thank you!?

These companies will never turn down money. Expect them to release a v2.0, 2.5 etc if these sells well.

Btw, hows the construction and accuracy on these?

i missed the pre order for the toys legend one, but i think i'll be fine with the premiere toys even its not very accurate. but i can not missed the tech desk if toys legend will produce that.

Im a bit peeved with HK sellers for this. 3 sellers Happytrade house, toy strike and djfungshing have all sent me the same scripted response in regards to shipping and this is it:
Hello!Please kindly be informed that we are handling the delivery of March ~ Mid of April Pre-orderIf you order now, We expected the shipping will be at the end of May, 2013Thanks for your concern!

Im more so annoyed at toystrike as he has this listed as available now in his description and has his shipping as within 10 days. Im giving him till the 28th that is when the 10 days ends. If i havn't seen any sign of a despatch by then im getting my money back. i have sent him an email back asking when his stock is in and to explain why he has available now and shipping within 10 days when it seems to not be true. He's slow at responding just like the oter two took them 3 days to reply with the scripted message so. will keep people who have gone with toystrike posted.

Im a bit peeved with HK sellers for this. 3 sellers Happytrade house, toy strike and djfungshing have all sent me the same scripted response in regards to shipping and this is it:

Im more so annoyed at toystrike as he has this listed as available now in his description and has his shipping as within 10 days. Im giving him till the 28th that is when the 10 days ends. If i havn't seen any sign of a dispatch by then im getting my money back. i have sent him an email back asking when his stock is in and to explain why he has available now and shipping within 10 days when it seems to not be true. He's slow at responding just like the oter two took them 3 days to reply with the scripted message so. will keep people who have gone with toystrike posted.

i received the same message from him when i asked if he had this in stock...i am going to give him until the end of the month and if its still not ready for shipping than a claim will be filled.

kinda annoying if you ask me :panic:

Looks like mine has already hit San Francisco. I bought from toy strike too and he assured me it was sent out. Ill let you guys know when I get it and if everything is cool.
3aju3yha.jpg

I really like this, but I would only be comfortable dropping that kind of cash through a trusted distributer. I don't like ordering something through e-bay. Too many horror stories of people getting ripped off.

Most annoying is how fast it's all sold out at toys legend. But only available on eBay . I don't even see this in the shops, just the odd 1 Strange ?

Back