Toy Fair Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you go to toyfair can you preorder the items there...or do you have to be at home on your pc. im thinking about going, but i dont want to miss the marvel preorders

devlinboy said:
if you go to toyfair can you preorder the items there...or do you have to be at home on your pc. im thinking about going, but i dont want to miss the marvel preorders

Regular folk can't get in. You have to be in the industry.

Ironman1188 said:
Regular folk can't get in. You have to be in the industry.
yeah i know, i got the hookup , thats why im wondering if ill miss the preorders or if they are availabble in person

Ironman1188 said:
Guess that depends on your definitions of potential and great. :rolleyes:

I know. You're on your I hate SW, LOTR, and Marvel because they're getting the announcements kick. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
I know. You're on your I hate SW, LOTR, and Marvel because they're getting the announcements kick. :rolleyes:

Not at all. I like Star Wars and LOTR, and grew up on Marvel [and DC, etc...]. being a 1:6 fan, however, I yearn for more than just 2 licenses and an import getting most, if not all, of the attention.
I truly hope that between ToyFair and SDCC we see some classic lines revisited. There is more to heaven and earth, jlcmsu, than just 2 figure lines.

I hope we get:
Marvel - versus, comiquette and PF
LoTR - PF and another diorama
SW - Storm Trooper PF
Alien - 1/4 scale maquette from Stan Winston

Ironman1188 said:
Not at all. I like Star Wars and LOTR, and grew up on Marvel [and DC, etc...]. being a 1:6 fan, however, I yearn for more than just 2 licenses and an import getting most, if not all, of the attention.
I truly hope that between ToyFair and SDCC we see some classic lines revisited. There is more to heaven and earth, jlcmsu, than just 2 figure lines.

I'm sure SS hasn't forgotten the other lines. However, when LOTR, SW, and Marvel are bringing in the cash. You do need to focus on those more.

I would very much like another affordable Alien statue, maybe some more LOTR love..... more SW 1:6th figs... :monkey3

And of course some HT stuff wouldn't hurt....:D

And an item I know will never come but I can dream... Michael Myers PF! :rolleyes:

Back