TOM's Big Day!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! Tom (tomandshell) is graduating right now!!! He has had a long and hard 6 years trying to balance school, work, family and everything in between. I know how much all of you and this board means to him. I thought it would be nice to leave him congratualations messages!!!

CONGRATZ TOM!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

May you and yours find happiness and contentment with this most singular and wonderful achievement. All the best dear friend!

The Captain

Congrats Tom!!! You are one of the classiest people I've known and I'm very happy 4 ya.

Hey congrats, Tom! This is a special day for you so make sure you remember it! All the best in your endeavors that you will now pursue!

Congratulations to one of the most generous people I've ever known. Enjoy today and knowing that all your hard work has paid off.

Darth Loki said:
Congratulations to one of the most generous people I've ever known. Enjoy today and knowing that all your hard work has paid off.

I'll second that since there is an Invisible Man on my shelf thanks to him. Congratulations and be very proud of that degree.

Congrats Tom! You've put in alot of hard work balancing all the different aspects of your life and still keeping a great sense of humour and keeping us laughing on the board. Read this thread with pride because we all love you and are thrilled for you!

Back