Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to see him with the helmet.
No helmet=fail.
Doesnt look like he's wearing it in the above caps either.

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed he'll have it, although only during battle. Maybe before the final battle at the end:dunno I'm sure the crowd would go pretty crazy watching him putting on the helmet before the final battle in the typical Marvel "suit up" sequence

I just hope we don't have to wait for the "final battle" to see him in costume... that would be lame.

I just hope we don't have to wait for the "final battle" to see him in costume... that would be lame.

:goodpost: Unveiling the costume during the final battle would be a kick in the .... to fans. I was "iffy" him running around in street clothes during the ET segment, I "hope" the costume is relavant throughout the film.

I don't know guys... but this looks pretty bad IMO...

https://screenrant.com/thor-movie-image-odin-loki-kofi-68458/
thor-odin-loki-hemsworth-hopkins-hiddleston.jpg

I'm assuming it's the lighting... but still...
Looks like something out of Flash Gordon's 80's movie...

I don't know guys... but this looks pretty bad IMO...

https://screenrant.com/thor-movie-image-odin-loki-kofi-68458/
thor-odin-loki-hemsworth-hopkins-hiddleston.jpg

I'm assuming it's the lighting... but still...
Looks like something out of Flash Gordon's 80's movie...

The dude (Loki :dunno) on the back right does have that FG vibe going for it but I still like it. It's all in the lighting anyways.

Could always be worse.....they could look like Thor from the 1980's Hulk TV show :horror

Hopkins's outfit looks pretty cool, not bad for an old geezer :rock

Last edited:
Wow...
Starting to get really worried.
Thor the movie should have a subtitle "Vikings in Space"
I still like Hopkins as Odin but everything is new and shiny.
Odin should look like the Bowen statue.
An old Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker with lots of armor and a grey beard.
No old world vibe which I think is a bad way to go.
Still no helms for Thor or Loki!!
What was that 360 game that came out awhile back that was based on norse mythology?
They were all futuristic looking and they had tech that was so advanced it looked like magic.
These guys look like theyre straight out of that game. (The game bombed as well)
They better use alot of green screen cuz these sets look on par with those 60's Star Trek sets.

Ugh.
Just found out both Thor and the Capt. America movies are going too be in 3D. Not even filmed with the 3d cameras but done in post production.

Wow...
Starting to get really worried.
Thor the movie should have a subtitle "Vikings in Space"
I still like Hopkins as Odin but everything is new and shiny.
Odin should look like the Bowen statue.

An old Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker with lots of armor and a grey beard.
No old world vibe which I think is a bad way to go.
Still no helms for Thor or Loki!!
What was that 360 game that came out awhile back that was based on norse mythology?
They were all futuristic looking and they had tech that was so advanced it looked like magic.
These guys look like theyre straight out of that game. (The game bombed as well)
They better use alot of green screen cuz these sets look on par with those 60's Star Trek sets.

Doesn't the Bowen statue armor look all new and shiny though?? :rotfl

The dude can fly and not get killed by freaking lightning and he's fighting a guy who turns into a giant green monster alongside a dude who wears an armored outfit that shoots out lasers and another dude who can take out bad guys by throwing a circular shield, who cares if his costume isn't norse mythology authentic!

Just make the damn movie good and fun!

Love the new pic - the design is very much in keeping with the recent costumes in the comics.

Those costumes remind me of the cheesy crap most of the "Smallville" characters run around in...

Back