Thor (The Movie) *Spoiler- contains character images*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki has the power of possession. While not actually blatantly said to the audience (there were a couple of nods to it), the audience was supposed to get that he had taken control of the professor in hopes of getting his hands on the Cosmic Cube.

Loki has the power of possession. While not actually blatantly said to the audience (there were a couple of nods to it), the audience was supposed to get that he had taken control of the professor in hopes of getting his hands on the Cosmic Cube.

I thought that was fairly obvious. :dunno :lol

I thought that was fairly obvious. :dunno :lol

Well it kinda was, but wasn't said How he does it.

So when he chatted with Thor when he was in Shield custody, was Loki in the body of some random Shield bloke? If so How did Thor then recognise him? I thought it was cause they were both Asguardians, but Loki isn't a biological asguardian

So when he chatted with Thor when he was in Shield custody, was Loki in the body of some random Shield bloke? If so How did Thor then recognise him? I thought it was cause they were both Asguardians, but Loki isn't a biological asguardian

[ame]https://youtu.be/x0yQg8kHVcI[/ame]

When Thor was in SHIELD custody, he probably just allowed Thor to see an illusion of himself that nobody else could see :huh

Then why did Loki bother to change into earth clothing?

images

If Thor came out back in the 80’s it would have been played by Arnold Schwarzenegger or a actor with the same body type. Big and huge was the flavour back then. In today’s world leaner and toned (maybe more realistic) is the go to bodies for our Super Hero’s. Do you think twenty, thirty years from now people will look at our CA, Thor movies and say “What the hell were they thinking...they are so skinny and small!!!”

Saw this movie on the weekend. It was OK. But it really felt like a small production movie. The New Mexico town had the look and feel of a set. The CG was great but we all know what can be done on a computer so it was nothing to be blown away by!! I am not knocking the movie just commenting on the feel.

If Thor came out back in the 80’s it would have been played by Arnold Schwarzenegger or a actor with the same body type. Big and huge was the flavour back then. In today’s world leaner and toned (maybe more realistic) is the go to bodies for our Super Hero’s. Do you think twenty, thirty years from now people will look at our CA, Thor movies and say “What the hell were they thinking...they are so skinny and small!!!”

Thor isn't small, Hemsworth got yolked for the role. And the whole foundation for Cap is essentially steroids. A serum they injected into him to make him the "ultimate" soldier. In 20-30 years they'll be pointing at Whedon's Emo Cap and laughing harder than they are now.

Didn't he want to make a play at Mojlnir? Didn't he walk up and try to lift it...or did I make that up in my head?

He did, but he can make himself invisible when he wants to (I just assumed he was during that scene when he tries to pick up Mjolnir)

Back