THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to say, low budget films. Dramas, action, comedy, horror....just all low budget. Under 20 million bucks.

Blame the fangirls that think he is so hot. Tumblr is filled with Loki fans and there are petitions for a loki stand alone movie. Its funny because those same girls didnt know who Loki was until these movies came out.:lol

I am not "blaming" anyone, since I am a Loki fan myself. I would love to see a Loki solo film.

You act as if new fans are a bad thing, or there should be some gating process to determine whether someone's fandom is "worthy." Loki has fans; a lot of them. Deal with it.

Loki: Lets get silly

It's a mix of action unt comedy, featuring an hour and a half of Loki in front of a brick wall smirking and smiling at the camera.

It cost 80 miillion dollars to make

I am not "blaming" anyone, since I am a Loki fan myself. I would love to see a Loki solo film.

You act as if new fans are a bad thing, or there should be some gating process to determine whether someone's fandom is "worthy." Loki has fans; a lot of them. Deal with it.

Deal with it? I could care less if he does or not. Most fans aren't even fans they just like him cuz he's "hot" and cuz of Tom. It's not because of loki himself. Most people aren't fans. Deal with it.

Plus, Chris Hemsworth has a career outside of Avengers whereas Hiddleston only has Avengers 3 after:lol

:exactly:
He's probably cramming shooting for whatever project he's working on now, so he can go on the promo wagon closer to the film's release. Jye's probably just been raiding ZaCH's potbox again.

Malekith: ur doin it rite

thor-the-dark-world-new-pic-1.jpg

Soooooooo glad I'm not getting the teletubby vibe anymore. :yess:

Loki: "Perhaps I should team up with Bats next..... he also knows all the ways to completely steal someone else's film. Excellent...."

thor-the-dark-world-new-pic-7.jpg

Nah, movie Bats is taking lessons from Loki. :lecture:lecture:lecture

You act as if new fans are a bad thing, or there should be some gating process to determine whether someone's fandom is "worthy." Loki has fans; a lot of them.

Yeah I know. As If Marvel were bothered. They're in the business of making money, so it's case of the more the merrier I would have thought. :lol

Deal with it? I could care less if he does or not. Most fans aren't even fans they just like him cuz he's "hot" and cuz of Tom. It's not because of loki himself. Most people aren't fans. Deal with it.

You don't get to determine who is a fan and who isn't, sorry.

I doubt Marvel cares much one way or the other; the money of Hiddleston fans is just as green as the money of lifelong Thor fans.

You don't get to determine who is a fan and who isn't, sorry.

I doubt Marvel cares much one way or the other; the money of Hiddleston fans is just as green as the money of lifelong Thor fans.

Good then you should no why loki took over thors movie then.

I've been a fan of Loki in the comics for a while, was so happy to see how he turned out on the big screen. I didn't like the first Thor movie much, but, TDW looks a lot more promising.

Back