THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Hiddleston has a bright future ahead of him. A sincere classical actor, who when given the chance could really shine in drama etc.

My prediction is this will be the first Marvel movie that does not do great at the box office. Not saying it won't be a good film- just predicting not alot of intense interest in it

Not just the "coming so late people are fatigued from the CBMs already" but nearly all blockbusters this year have been viewed unfavourably. Even the good ones :dunno

Last edited:
Malekith: ur doin it rite

thor-the-dark-world-new-pic-1.jpg

Well wasn't Hemsworth the one who was vocal about leaving Marvel because he was making so much less $$$ than RDJ?
I'd be very surprised if that was actually true, considering his career prior to Marvel has mostly been a role on a lame soap opera and a cameo in Star Trek. You'd think someone in that position would be thankful to even be given the opportunity.

Loki: "Perhaps I should team up with Bats next..... he also knows all the ways to completely steal someone else's film. Excellent...."

thor-the-dark-world-new-pic-7.jpg

Blame the fangirls that think he is so hot. Tumblr is filled with Loki fans and there are petitions for a loki stand alone movie. Its funny because those same girls didnt know who Loki was until these movies came out.:lol

Hey, I'm a fan and bloody knew who he was. But then I was brought up on Marvel comics, it was Hiddleston who was unknown to me. :D

The CBM bubble should bust after Avengers 2.

DC/WB will never make it to the finish line.

You think it will bust soon? What will replace it? I hope fighting monster movies:yess:. I dont think it will go away completely though, just slow down abit. We had comic book movie since the 80s and even earlier right?

Back