The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down to 183 (started at 192 two weeks ago). 7 more weeks left. Still been eating good. This week has been rough because I'm sick. But I just continued anyway. Actually my wife just went to the doctor. I should have gone with her but I had to work out. :yess:

Next gym session will be Friday

Couldn't do it yesterday as i was still very sore :(

But went today, did less on my Legs and Abs as those were what hurt the most after my first workout...

Completed Day Two...

Breakfast:

Toasted Egg sandwich

Mid-Morning Snack:

Unfortunately i was so short on time i didn't make this

Gym:

8 min walk on Treadmill + 2 min run

1 set of standard crunches (50 reps)
2 sets of crunches on Swiss ball (25 reps)
2 sets of Oblique crunches (25 reps)
1 set of Jacknives on swiss ball (50 reps)
2 sets of Planks

1 set of Bicep Curls (machine)
2 sets of shoulder presses (machine)
2 sets tricep pullies (machine)
As long as i could hanging from pullup bar

2 sets of bench presses (barbell)
2 sets of bicep lifts (barbell)
2 sets of Military presses (barbell)
1 set of tricep curls (10 reps each arm)

Post-workout meal:

Protein Flapjack Bar

Protein Shake - 80g Strawberries, 80g Raspberries, 3 Eggs, 1 Dextrose Tablet, 2 tsps of Flaxseed Oil, Ice, 100ml Milk, 100g Rolled Oats

Last edited:
Today I did the fit test and overall I'm happy with the results. I don't know what it is about this test but it makes me feel sick after I'm done. Not as bad as the first time but I still felt it.

Switch Kicks 51- 55

Power Jacks 35 - 53

Power Knees 63 - 83

Power Jumps 18 - 37

Globe Jumps 7 - 8

Suicide Jumps 11 - 17

Push-Up Jacks 17 - 30

Low Plank Oblique 24 - 44

It is amazing the change I can see in my body from the day one pictures to the day 14 pictures. In just 14 days there are huge changes in my stomach. I did not expect changes like this until the 30 day mark. Soon I will be down another pant size. When I started I was almost in 38's. Now I need a belt at 36 to keep them up. I want to get back down to a size 33. I think I may lose more than my goal weight. Not only that but I may even get my 6 pack back and not the kind I used to drink! :rock

Can anyone recommend a good recovery formula that will help with joint pain (mainly in my legs)? Something under $50 if possible.

Couldn't do it yesterday as i was still very sore :(

But went today, did less on my Legs and Abs as those were what hurt the most after my first workout...

Good job Nova! Keep at it. You might want to think about spending the same amount of workout time, but focusing on only one or two body parts a day. i.e. - chest/shoulders, legs, back, arms. This way you can workout regularly and not take days off due to soreness.

Fishoil is key! How many do you take daily? I usually take one with every meal so three a day.

Doesn't that make you burp up fishy tastes?

I'm at 8-9 per day but I sleep like NEVER.

5137v%2B%2BeqWL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Ski

Banged out 200 press ups (in groups of 30) this morning and it now feels like I've got ******* wrist. Tooooo painful :(

Back