The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody figure out the new Criswell? It kind of scares me. Does that mean there might be multiple versions of a 12" figure and we can only get one? :eek:

If it is a SAW figure, I'm sure it'll be the Medicom Jigsaw figure, it was in a photo of the Lecter figure way back from a foreign convention.

Oh, that tricksy chris! I think maybe he made it so that now you actually have to look for the banners and get the mistress/bobbing links directly :lol

Not to be a downer or anything, but these discounts aren't so fantastic that I want to spend all of my time clicking around the site or bobbing for apples on the chance that I might find one (on something that I probably don't want to begin with). If you actually want people to take advantage of the discounts, you might want to make a less frustrating way for them to find out about them.

I caved and finally bought my Very First PF EVER! I got the Color LAM for about $60 after discounts and gift cards. I just wish it was in color though. Oh well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth right?

Could be a sideshow saw liscense with a jigsaw figure?

Or what if we're looking a little too obviously? Perhaps it is a world of warcraft product (game) and the "choice" is horde or alliance? WE already know they've got a WoW liscense, AND A Undead Warlock could fit in with spook.

Yeah, i wasn'tsure If i weas gonna keep the zombie or not originaly, but now, Yeah, I'm glad. He'll go on my RE shelf with Leon( when he gets here) and Bruce

Back