The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was fine, but I don't get too worked up about trailers. I already know I want to watch this, so I'd rather have less details going in and be surprised, rather than freeze-framing and dissecting a trailer.

I remain as enthusiastic about Mandalorian as I've always been.

obi-wan-destroying-battle-droids-0s6kcafc2vtl18qg.gif

b84872b426f3035288c5b0857bf72182.gif

355b29dceb980001e80e270de2f2bbca.gif

8e913b435cb42b6e748f1ff096a9f317.gif

This is where the delusional Fanz are gonna come to terms with the fact that the one showing they liked of Fett was all Rodriguez, without Favreau
"The script was much shorter than the episode. The script was, like, 19 pages so that suggests 19 minutes," "I added a lot of action to this [episode]. I even asked [series creator] Jon [Favreau], I said, 'Is it okay that my script is only 19 pages? Because I cut really fast and it's probably going to end up being 16 minutes. Do we need to add more pages?' and he goes, 'No, that's what you're here for! You need to fill that out.' I said, 'Oh, okay, I'll try and make that battle longer.' So that's where that extra battle came from." .... I added a lot of action."
And the common denominator on all the goofy crap is not Rodriguez or whatever lackey director Favreau puts on, but all from Favreau's own vision and script himself.
That Grogu force push scene was some Robert Rodriguez looking ****
That is and has been all Favreau. :lol And you got a whole new season of it, enjoy it, it's fun!
77r571.gif

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! Maybe in the minority but I’m glad Mando and Grogu are back together. The bond between the two gives the series heart. I know many want the man with no name bounty hunting across the galaxy unteathered to any emotional ties but I prefer this. Now, if they gave me that in BOBF I’d be all good…alas.

Looking forward to it! Maybe in the minority but I’m glad Mando and Grogu are back together. The bond between the two gives the series heart. I know many want the man with no name bounty hunting across the galaxy unteathered to any emotional ties but I prefer this. Now, if they gave me that in BOBF I’d be all good…alas.
I'm glad they are back together but the execution of reuniting them was seriously poor.

Sorry to be grumpy and negative but I feel zero excitement for this new season. Not saying I'm not going to give a go, hopefully it'll turn out good, I just felt nothing watching that trailer.

This is where the delusional Fanz are gonna come to terms with the fact that the one showing they liked of Fett was all Rodriguez, without Favreau

And the common denominator on all the goofy crap is not Rodriguez or whatever lackey director Favreau puts on, but all from Favreau's own vision and script himself.

That is and has been all Favreau. :lol And you got a whole new season of it, enjoy it, it's fun!

Didn't Morrison tell Favreau that he has too many lines, that he should speak a lot less and Favreau told him to stick with what's in the script?

I hope they reveal who saved Grogu. Also hoping to see Din and Bo face off and then Bo fighting the Armorer as some have speculated. Hope we get more alien and droid main characters that Hot Toys can possibly produce.🤞

Gonna be hard for HT to sell ANOTHER one of these. Unless he has something up his sleeve.
Yeah they don't have to sell another of him.
They got a whole new slew of every color and gear configuration Mando you can imagine coming.
They are the equivalent "new" Trooper variant.

Back