The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ok, but I'm growing tired of Grogu. Grogu should've stayed with Luke for a bit so Mando could've had a solo season on Mandalore without having to worry about him, and then reunite them in season 4. But, it's Disney and they need the cash cow for the kiddies. Although the market seems saturated with Grogu merch that isn't selling nearly as well as in the beginning. So not the best strategy.

It seems the industry has forgotten how to build anticipation for/towards something. They want it all now.
I want more Grogu as long as he gets a good character arc and isn't just eating stuff

I thought it was fine, but I don't get too worked up about trailers. I already know I want to watch this, so I'd rather have less details going in and be surprised, rather than freeze-framing and dissecting a trailer.

I remain as enthusiastic about Mandalorian as I've always been.
I kind of agree, The most worrying aspect of this show's progress, is the increasing entanglement with the trilogy that shall not be named.

I want more Grogu as long as he gets a good character arc and isn't just eating stuff
The longer he's around they'll have to contend with the fact that his species eventually speaks (Yoda)
They may inevitably need to give him a voice, which could signal the ruin of the character.

Will he be more Baby Grover? Cute
Or Baby Herman? :lol Adult in a child body.

Last edited:
Can we at least all agree that this part looked terrible, Spy Kids level compositing :lol

1673961516626.png

That's the Volume staging with bad cg filler, and stationary cam cause it can't move to far up or down.
Part of Favreau's limited visual style here from the go.

There is a reason Andor felt more cinematic, it's cause they abandoned the Volume.

Last edited:
So anyone with more insight into Mando-lore
Other than just a random Mando destroyed in the purge.
Any significance to this particular helmet design, shape, cut of the visor?
[IMG]

So anyone with more insight into Mando-lore
Other than just a random Mando destroyed in the purge.
Any significance to this particular helmet design, shape, cut of the visor?
[IMG]
I think he's just sifting through the ruins of Sundari.

Asking other than that. It's obvious where it is. LOL!
I'm asking (for someone familiar with the animated series designs which explored Mandalor) if there is any significance to this particular helmet design, shape, cut of the visor?

Last edited:
Asking other than that. It's obvious where it is. LOL!
I'm asking (for someone familiar with the animated series designs which explored Mandalor) if there is any significance to this particular helmet design, shape, cut of the visor?
TBD. As of now it's just a helmet amongst ruins.

Back