The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks the final scene of the S3 finale was made because it explains a proper ending for Dinn, what I mean they don’t have to necessarily feature him in S4 if you think about it and I bet this was predicated on the fact that they probably don’t know what Pedro‘s future to the franchise is going to be.
I don't coz I've seen nothing credible at all about Pedro. Nothing.
Srsly,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I had zero problems with the finale the ending just threw me off is all.

There was A-LOT of high quality WARS in this Star WARS finale so i’m good.

The visuals and action in this were next level way beyond anything ST offered I mean c’mon.
Lots of awesomeness - reminded me of the OT in some ways. Yep, I was satisfied and yep Filoni was right leaves you thinking about what's next....Ahsoka & co. I guess. And me contentedly dusting my statues :lol

bored-at.gif

A dull and lifeless end to a pointless waste of a season.

I don't think I've ever seen a SW product that felt more like a toy commercial than this half hour.

I guess they were kind of trying, but certainly not giving it their A game like they did with seasons 1 and 2. The entire season was more like a D+ (ha, get it?) but the last two were probably a C.

The only thing I found amusing was Gideon's suit making RoboCop noises. That was silly.

I thought for sure
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't get the impression Din "retired" at all! If anything, this ensures that the show can continue indefinitely as what it was always supposed to be: a "Fall Guy"/"A-Team"/"Knight Rider" adventure of the week show, in space. It's a reset back to the beginning.

Be on the lookout for all these thrilling Hot Toys and Black Series figures....
Spoiler Spoiler:

What a giant waste of time. Just like the abysmal Disney Trilogy, this was just mindless content with no passion, no point, no creativity behind it. Just pure filler that exists for the sake of existing.

The season 2 finale had me on the edge of my seat, and by the end I was crying like a sniveling dork on youtube. It moved me. It was excellent.

Like I said before...this? I'll have forgotten I even watched it by the time lunch is over today.

Oh, and PS....how freaking stupid did the Grogu puppet look as he walked into the bar? His feet weren't even touching the ground! He moves and talks just like Gizmo. I don't hate him or anything, but I despise the constant baby cooing noises. Homeboy is 50 some years old. His voice should sound like Barry White.

bored-at.gif

I don't think I've ever seen a SW product that felt more like a toy commercial than this half hour.

I guess they were kind of trying, but certainly not giving it their A game like they did with seasons 1 and 2. The entire season was more like a D+ (ha, get it?) but the last two were probably a C.

The only thing I found amusing was Gideon's suit making RoboCop noises. That was silly.

I thought for sure
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't get the impression Din "retired" at all! If anything, this ensures that the show can continue indefinitely as what it was always supposed to be: a "Fall Guy"/"A-Team"/"Knight Rider" adventure of the week show, in space. It's a reset back to the beginning.

Be on the lookout for all these thrilling Hot Toys and Black Series figures....
Spoiler Spoiler:

What a giant waste of time. Just like the abysmal Disney Trilogy, this was just mindless content with no passion, no point, no creativity behind it. Just pure filler that exists for the sake of existing.

The season 2 finale had me on the edge of my seat, and by the end I was crying like a sniveling dork on youtube. It moved it. It was excellent.

Like I said before...this? I'll have forgotten I even watched it by the time lunch is over today.
It was a fan service episode…nothing to do with tying any future series ..this episode was made to just give what fans wanted …Dinn and Grogu finally fighting side by side against the Empire

Have yet to watch but reading comments I can say that the no spy twist subverted my expectations as I fully expected the rumoursto be true that there was a spy, but whe I say subverted my expectations I mean in a good way, not a Rian Johnson way. The rest of the ep feels to be rushed based on descriptions (as expected) and open ended final scene with Din and Grogu living the quiet life means they are leaving it open, so should Pedro not return we have his happy ever after and if he does he can sort of start fresh and get back to basics.

Sounds like a meh but serviceable conclusion. Overall season then is pretty pointless, meandering and stalling for the most part. Just spinning wheels until Ahsoka.

bored-at.gif

..... a giant waste of time. Just like the abysmal Disney Trilogy, this was just mindless content with no passion, no point, no creativity behind it. Just pure filler that exists for the sake of existin
The season 2 finale had me on the edge of my seat, and by the end I was crying like a sniveling dork on youtube. It moved me. It was excellent.

Well I'll disagree, for me there's room for stuff like the OT and the Mummy, and then there's Andor...

And for me bringing Luke into it was something that I'll always think should have been held for a finale, which of course now there IS going to be a big crossover, so I was robbed.....

But agree that a lot of this season was sketchy...nothing tops the Tweedledum episode tho:stake

Have yet to watch but reading comments I can say that the no spy twist subverted my expectations as I fully expected the rumoursto be true that there was a spy, but whe I say subverted my expectations I mean in a good way, not a Rian Johnson way. The rest of the ep feels to be rushed based on descriptions (as expected) and open ended final scene with Din and Grogu living the quiet life means they are leaving it open, so should Pedro not return we have his happy ever after and if he does he can sort of start fresh and get back to basics.

Sounds like a meh but serviceable conclusion. Overall season then is pretty pointless, meandering and stalling for the most part. Just spinning wheels until
:exactly: I don’t care what people say that Pedro is just the voice…he is Mando and they really don’t know his future but like a lot of series in the past…main characters and actors get replaced and a new chapter begins for the franchise but the original series continues and goes on…so if S4 features a new Mandalorian other than Bo or Dinn…I won’t be surprised

It definitely felt pretty rushed(like most of this season) and really REALLY "safe". But I couldn't help but smile and enjoy quite a bit of it. I loved Gideon as a villain(and honestly... that door for him or even a clone to still be out there is honestly still open imo.) Was glad to see the Armorer not be revealed to be some sort of spy or traitor. And I love the return to form ending with Mando and Grogu. Also, I don't give a **** how many people hate it-- Marshal IG-11 is awesome.

Well I'll disagree, for me there's room for stuff like the OT and the Mummy, and then there's Andor...

And for me bringing Luke into it was something that I'll always think should have been held for a finale, which of course now there IS going to be a big crossover, so I was robbed.....

But agree that a lot of this season was sketchy...nothing tops the Tweedledum episode tho:stake
Din was legit full on Batman Wick bad ass it was insane.

I can accept the finale because the entire episode was freaking gorgeous, the energy level was thru the roof, mando’s were absolutely stunning and Din was super powered!

There wasn’t a DROP of woman power just to make a man look ineffective Bo
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back