The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but I don't get that. Plenty of YTubers - and some are "older" have pointed out they grew up with folks getting slaughtered on TV. Westerns, horror films, martial arts, etc.

Like I remember footage of a six year old girl asking Sebastian Stan questions about Bucky, an assassin who killed and blew up who knows how many in TWS.

Mando cuts some creature in half with a door, opening episode. Kids are completely unfazed by that kind of thing. There was no need to insult kids' intelligence. :pfft:
I didn't necessarily mean they were shying away from the violence because of kids, but really going after the crowd that loves Grogu. That's probably a pretty young and (perhaps their assumption) innocent. It might have nothing to do with that and just be a different approach they're exploring. Who knows?

You all take this too seriously.

”Wow, Mando is so cool!”

One episode later:
the-mandalorian-jawa.gif

Frieza_I%27ll_Ignore_That_Banner.jpg

This added realism to the show. Poor Mando was having a very bad day. I certainly prefer this to what we are getting now.

Livestream this Friday at 8pm est on my channel for those interested

He looks like a badass tho he's probably a nice guy. So we're gonna get this version unhelmeted then:monkey3? With all due respect to Favreau but this guy looks like a Viking. 😁

Plenty time for interviews now that he’s unemployed :lol.
LOL!
FqLVrGHXwAAcKUf

Though, I think he regularly has and might still play other random characters and Aliens on the show. So they likely still have him under contract.
He might even be the body double for Orrellos?...Just a guess???
zeb-mandalorian.png

Last edited:
He looks like a badass tho he's probably a nice guy. So we're gonna get this version unhelmeted then:monkey3? With all due respect to Favreau but this guy looks like a Viking. 😁

Have to agree, this guy is much more like who I'd imagine would actually be under such a helmet.

In other news, FB is bonkers right now. According to everyone out there, in the final 37 minutes we're gonna see Luke Skywalker, Ahsoka, Thrawn, Boba, Cobb Vanth, Kanan Jarrus, Hera, Fenn Rau, Fennec and I forget who else. I refrained from reminding them that Boba is still in the Polynesian Spa with a Mai-Tai and he aint getting out for this. We'll be lucky to get one of these, if we do it better be Rau.

More likely: Lizzo.

Ppl thinking we are getting Star Wars Infinity War in 37 freaking minutes runtime. Should be interesting.

Back