The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was anticlimactic, this episode screamed sequel trilogy especially with the choreography. Moff gideon was super corny and cringy as well. I Can't believe they did this again and to their flagship show too.

I feel like everytime something Star wars is made I hate the IP more and more and it sucks to feel that way about something I grew up with and loved and have invested so much into merchandise and collectibles.

I loved it except the out of nowhere ending threw me off completely. I will explain further in spoilers below.

The actual battles were John Wick style great, the aerial combat was a first and visually one of the most spectacular things I have ever seen in SW and
Spoiler Spoiler:

This was a Mando heavy episode so he certainly wasn’t sidelined as had been predicted so that will be a pleasant surprise for some.

But then
Spoiler Spoiler:

The aerial stuff with the Mando’s was absolutely JAW DROPPING thrilling levels of cinematic visuals absolutely jaw dropping in execution and inertia.

THAT IS WHAT I FIRST ENVISIONED THE CLONE WARS TO BE WHEN I WAS KID!

They finally cinematically in live action presented the promise of “Clone Wars” the idea visually and energetically on screen, finally! STUNNING!

Last edited:
Pretty weak finale.
One of the better episodes of season 3.

The ending could also serve as an endpoint for the whole Mandalorian show. Bo Katan probably gets her own show to continue the Mandalore storyline. As much as I love Mando as a character, there are no more obvious open plots left. But Disney will always find a way to continue.

I loved it except the out of nowhere ending threw me off completely. I will explain further in spoilers below.

The actual battles were John Wick style great, the aerial combat was a first and visually one of the most spectacular things I have ever seen in SW and
Spoiler Spoiler:

This was a Mando heavy episode so he certainly wasn’t sidelined as had been predicted so that will be a pleasant surprise for some.

But then
Spoiler Spoiler:
I did not see it as retirement, more like he is kind of a freelancer for the New Republic now, of the books. So he can pick assignments which are suited for his new apprentice. 😉

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I had a couple of 'wut?' moments when Gideon acted like Iron Man or Robocop with the servos and the extra strength (Isn't his suit meant to be armour plating?) and the panic that R5 couldn't get the last shield door open to fight the last 2 troopers, it's not like he was pinned down or anything, but apart from that...It's a nice 3 season arc, wrapped up nicely. Hopefully S4 will be back to bounty of the week and gunslinging in bars for the New Republic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But then
Spoiler Spoiler:

The aerial stuff with the Mando’s was absolutely JAW DROPPING thrilling levels of cinematic visuals absolutely jaw dropping in execution and inertia.

THAT IS WHAT I FIRST ENVISIONED THE CLONE WARS TO BE WHEN I WAS KID!

They finally cinematically in live action presented the promise of “Clone Wars” the idea visually and energetically on screen, finally!
Directing, screenplay, dialogue, and choreography are what screamed sequel trilogy.

It was a oldschool western finale…S1 Dinn the hero meets Gideon the big bad evil and Gideon survives..S2 Gideon returns and then gets defeated and captured to the authorities , but in S3 he escapes and in the finale..Dinn has one more face off that leads to ultimately Gideon’s demise and in the end ..Dinn ends up in the final scene settled down and living a normal peaceful life with a family if you can call Grogu that

One of the better episodes of season 3.

The ending could also serve as an endpoint for the whole Mandalorian show. Bo Katan probably gets her own show to continue the Mandalore storyline. As much as I love Mando as a character, there are no more obvious open plots left. But Disney will always find a way to continue.
Well...
Spoiler Spoiler:

All is well in my world for now. 😁

The Mando battle was great!!
visually stunning and awesome to see for a first time in live action.
There is some great stuff in the season.
The rest was ******* weak sauce.

The real villain of Star wars is Disney.
sigh

For a second there I thought they were going to reveal that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Am I the only one who thinks the final scene of the S3 finale was made because it explains a proper ending for Dinn, what I mean they don’t have to necessarily feature him in S4 if you think about it and I bet this was predicated on the fact that they probably don’t know what Pedro‘s future to the franchise is going to be.

I had zero problems with the finale the ending just threw me off is all.

There was A-LOT of high quality WARS in this Star WARS finale so i’m good.

The visuals and action in this were next level way beyond anything ST offered I mean c’mon.

This is the stuff I wanted to see in AOTC this delivered on the promise of the Clone Wars!

Finally in live action, finally!

Last edited:
Back