The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was inevitable. The signs were there if you were paying attention…

View attachment 634130
I’m torn whom I want on Mythosaur back, Bo or Grogu lol

Would be weird though to have S3 end just like BOBF did with Fett riding the Rancor.

Grogu could always ride Lizzo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ scale works!

Reva rode on the backs of people’s patience lol

Would be weird though to have S3 end just like BOBF did with Fett riding the Rancor.

Grogu could always ride Lizzo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Din needs to be on the Mythosaur, or what was all that foreshadowing about with the Blurrg in S1, and Grogu calming the Rancor?

Also while I like Bo just fine, if she hops up on the Rancor waving the Darksaber IMO it's sliding into the current feeling that Disney is *imbalanced* and any male character is just there to get the coffee.:pfft:

Also personally *&^%$ turning into the Bo show, IMO Din D'jarin IS the Mandalorian; but way back I had so much faith in the Russo brothers and then we got that wimpy Wakanda battle, the girl power scene, and time travel; and Favreau this season delivered the Muppets show -
Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

and now there are these ominous comments from F&F. :horror

Din needs to be on the Mythosaur, or what was all that foreshadowing about with the Blurrg in S1, and Grogu calming the Rancor?

Also while I like Bo just fine, if she hops up on the Rancor waving the Darksaber IMO it's sliding into the current feeling that Disney is *imbalanced* and any male character is just there to get the coffee.:pfft:

Also personally *&^%$ turning into the Bo show, IMO Din D'jarin IS the Mandalorian; but way back I had so much faith in the Russo brothers and then we got that wimpy Wakanda battle, the girl power scene, and time travel; and Favreau this season delivered the Muppets show -
Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

and now there are these ominous comments from F&F. :horror
While I’m totally ok if it goes the direction that you are hoping for with Din being the one true Mando leader it’s really not out of character for it being given to Bo due to the simple fact that Bo already owned that arc in The Clone Wars animated and Din didn’t exist whatsoever.

For me it would be women power had Din existed in TCW animated and was the leader of the Mandalorian and then in the live series they have some new female character named Bo come in and dethrone Din’s entire arc that previously existed, that would be woman power agenda, no?

So I think it’s actually a little unfair to Lucasfilm if they’re being accused of doing women power with Bo when she already existed as the one to lead.

I don’t know maybe I am looking at it all wrong i’m a drunk idiot most of the time lol

Last edited:

I’m beginning to think there’s more than one Mythosaur. The one Bo saw in the water may have been either a female or a youngster, and we could see both it and a Big Daddy Mythosaur wreaking havoc in the finale. I don’t think either will be ridden, but they’ll destroy MG’s base and most of his ships while Bo and/or Grogu rescue DD. The New Republic will probably arrive to save the Mandalorian armada in space, with MG evading capture so he can play Hux to Thrawn’s Kylo Ren in the future. And yes, both MG and Thrawn deserve a better analogy, but I’m working with what we’ve been given. :lol

While I’m totally ok if it goes the direction that you are hoping for with Din being the one true Mando leader it’s really not out of character for it being given to Bo due to the simple fact that Bo already owned that arc in The Clone Wars animated and Din didn’t exist whatsoever.

For me it would be women power had Din existed in TCW animated and was the leader of the Mandalorian and then in the live series they have some new female character named Bo come in and dethrone Din’s entire arc that previously existed, that would be woman power agenda, no?

So I think it’s actually a little unfair to Lucasfilm if they’re being accused of doing women power with Bo when she already existed as the one to lead.

I don’t know maybe I am looking at it wrong i’m a drunk idiot most of the time lol
Nah, that's fine, personally I don't need Mando to be king of anything and IMO that would constrain him if anything. For me it's way more interesting having him wander around and interact with the *lowly* like Peli and Tuskens.

And I don't need Din to have the Darksaber either; it isn't something he ever wanted. But I do need this series to get back to it's roots, personally. Because, a "Bo show" is essentially a different show than the one I got attached to. For me.

Although lol I might be freaking out over nothing😁. These people lie or at least are so in their bubble they have no idea how the audience may react. Like, F&F went on about how great this season would be
Finnwolfard Stay Puff GIF by Ghostbusters

and while there was some awesomeness look what happened :horror . That moment when millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced from the sheer horror of what they had witnessed.:monkey3
Pedro Pascal Kiss GIF by Disney+

Like, maybe Moff Gideon just wants to be alone with Din so he can talk about his feelings of inferiority and tell Din he's sorry and needs a hug.

I’m beginning to think there’s more than one Mythosaur. The one Bo saw in the water may have been either a female or a youngster, and we could see both it and a Big Daddy Mythosaur wreaking havoc in the finale. I don’t think either will be ridden, but they’ll destroy MG’s base and most of his ships while Bo and/or Grogu rescue DD. The New Republic will probably arrive to save the Mandalorian armada in space, with MG evading capture so he can play Hux to Thrawn’s Kylo Ren in the future. And yes, both MG and Thrawn deserve a better analogy, but I’m working with what we’ve been given. :lol
If only my girl Cara would show up with the New Republic, which is what I would do if I were running this show, possibly with Boba, Cobb (who should be out of the spa by now) and Fennec.

And THEN they could collectively take out Moff Gideon which would be pretty funny after he blew so much attitude, leaving the door wide open for the big baddie Thrawn to roll in. Although - the idea of a frenemy relationship with Thrawn is pretty appealing. IMO a huge of failing of the ST was just ditching that whole dynamic with Hux and Kylo - what a waste.:monkey2

Just watched all 7 episodes for first time. Interesting watching the whole season pretty much at once. I think their were a couple of filler feeling episodes, but overall like where the season is heading.

I was like wait, we don't care about wearing helmets now in the mandalorian....but now not exactly sure the motives of people involved so looking forward to final episode.

Paz dying was 'okay'. His sacrifice felt a bit forced. I think a simple edit to help sell it would have been to have the troopers trying to jetpack towards bo-katan, only to have Paz quickly shut the blast door causing them to crash into it. Have him make a split second decision, and then realize he can't reopen the door because they will just fly towards the hole, he has to stick it out. Heck then have him shoot the open button.

And when Bo screamed ‘nooo’ you knew he was about to die one way or another. There was no tension or doubt after they used yet another trope there. I found this scene very unconvincing too.

Just watched all 7 episodes for first time. Interesting watching the whole season pretty much at once. I think their were a couple of filler feeling episodes, but overall like where the season is heading.

I was like wait, we don't care about wearing helmets now in the mandalorian....but now not exactly sure the motives of people involved so looking forward to final episode.

Paz dying was 'okay'. His sacrifice felt a bit forced. I think a simple edit to help sell it would have been to have the troopers trying to jetpack towards bo-katan, only to have Paz quickly shut the blast door causing them to crash into it. Have him make a split second decision, and then realize he can't reopen the door because they will just fly towards the hole, he has to stick it out. Heck then have him shoot the open button.

And when Bo screamed ‘nooo’ you knew he was about to die one way or another. There was no tension or doubt after they used yet another trope there. I found this scene very unconvincing too.
For me, it felt like they'd written that entire scene backwards. 'We want Paz to die fighting Praerorians so how do we reverse engineer that situation?' Forced indeed.

Good god. I was so distracted by Lizzo making fish lips at Grogu I didn't see Jack Black sitting there making full-on mouth-agape soy face for no reason.

That scene has to be the new low point for Disney Star Wars. Makes the vespa gang look like arthouse cinema.

This bad baby is a Sith.

Show him food and there is no peace, there is only passion. He is easily bought, he is sworn to fun and loyal to none. He will steal food from the innocent.

That aint no Jedi. Thats a Sith.
I've been saying this for quite a while now and people seem to think I'm joking. He's killed repeatedly, steals and cheats ... and he is The Devourer. It is known.

Nah, I'm going subverted on this one: The Mytho riding Grogu

Dude, Your thinking cap is screwed on way too tight. You're gonna have to stop watching this or you'll get an aneurysm ☝️🧐

Nah, I'm going subverted on this one: The Mytho riding Grogu
Maybe Grogu can use his midichlorians like Pym particles lol. Giant Grogu to the rescue, shuffling in like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! So with a 35 minute episode, that'll be 34 minutes of shuffling with a 1 minute battle ending with a cliffhanger.

Back