The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thats completely understood, thats why I specified that they were necessary once a given craft has reentered an atmosphere.

Im aware that this is space fantasy, which is why we have Slave 1 zooming around in atmosphere like nothings wrong. That ship would never be viable in atmospheric conditions. And i dont think TIEs would be either, not really.

Allow me to fan-splain :lecture

... it is known that Star Wars craft use complex configurations of repulsor fields to push off against things like planetary mass. Aerodynamics be damned!

... okay that sounds weak even for fan-splainin' :LOL:
And then you have the TIE Striker from Rogue One which was designed for atmospheric flight and has wings, which the pilot can control, to reconfigure for different flight modes.

I can't believe I don't even care. This was the greatest thing to happen to SW since 1983 just a few years ago, and now I'm gonna watch it out purely out of obligation on Wednesday morning and forget it ever happened by lunch.

C'est la vie.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

No lie, I care, but IMO after the wretchedness of this season - which for an uber-fan like me was
at times like reliving the night of seafood poisoning....
Sad Naked And Afraid GIF by Discovery

not even having a lengthy finale isn't a good start - after a 2 year wait, yet.

I can't believe I don't even care. This was the greatest thing to happen to SW since 1983 just a few years ago, and now I'm gonna watch it out purely out of obligation on Wednesday morning and forget it ever happened by lunch.

C'est la vie.
Yup, This is the way. At the same time I'm truly grateful for seasons 1 & 2. They will be revisited frequently in the years to come as a companion piece to the Despecialized OT.

With such a short runtime for the final episode, I would think it would have to be a fairly simple last episode? Pretty much just a space battle and Din rescue?
I've seen some comments on FB and the like from fans hoping Boba shows up to help but I don't see it happening with such a short runtime. Someone would have to go fetch him and bring him back so it would really have to be rushed.

I don't know, it's just that, once you take out the credits, 30-35 minutes isn't a lot of time to do the finale. Unless they go balls to the wall and it's just constant action.

Sand……
Thats a neat trick…..
Poo doo….
Yup. Huge difference between OT era Lucas and prequel era Lucas. Same with Ridley Scott. Prequel era Lucas was not good. Imaginative yes, good film maker no. I love the prequels for the good in them but they are bad movies overall, and most of Disney era Star Wars is as bad or worse, with a couple exceptions (Rogue One, Solo, Andor and some of Mandalorian)

With such a short runtime for the final episode, I would think it would have to be a fairly simple last episode? Pretty much just a space battle and Din rescue?
I've seen some comments on FB and the like from fans hoping Boba shows up to help but I don't see it happening with such a short runtime. Someone would have to go fetch him and bring him back so it would really have to be rushed.
Boba too busy chilling in his bacta tank.
capigifs-emilito.gif

What did Frick just say?!?!

"No squeezy! I'm out mother.........."?

I’ve watched it on full volume 20 times and he absolutely says that.

I didn’t catch it on my own I learned about it on social media but once you hear it you can’t unhear it.

Now i’m sure that our brain is adding the last few syllables to complete it because his speech is garbled but there is enough there to make it work.

I’m shocked that Disney hasn’t removed it yet because that has no business being there on a family show.

Also now that it’s on social media I can only imagine that if Disney does remove it that means someone in the sound apartment is going to be fired because that was obviously recorded to SOUND LIKE IT on purpose.

Even if they made the audio to sound only 85% like the curse word and our brain adds the remaining 15% it still should’ve not been added to a family show.

Boba too busy chilling in his bacta tank.
capigifs-emilito.gif

Boba has had more than enough abuse. He is relaxing in the Polynesian spa and that is that. He has This is the Way'd a few too many times already, he is going to let this fool Mandalorian figure it out on his own for once.

You can say plenty about Boba, but a himbo he is not.

Going back to S2 Din was actually trying to get rid of the dark saber from the second he took possession of it so I like it that he gave it up on a technicality at the first opportunity he had lol

That’s the narrative story in real life I think they did that because Pedro wants off the show and now it’s leaking that Disney initially only wanted him for a voice role and he balked at the low salary.

I don’t really buy that leak because it paints a picture that Pedro convinced Disney into giving him a ton more money just for his 3 unmasked scenes.

No matter what the real story it was perfect when Din removed his helmet at the end of S2 to say goodbye to Grogu.

I don’t care what actor played Din the way it was executed was 100% necessary and provided all the appropriate emotions.

Back