The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I can say - thank goodness for Katee Sackhoff. :p
I'm more happy for the return of Koska. :drool

koska.jpg

That's just the character, it's how he's always been. He's not a talkative or social guy. He says what needs to be said and that's that.
I'm somewhere inbetween on this. Part of it is definitely due to less than stellar dialogue (I'm being kind here), but I also found the delivery to be somewhat stale in a couple of instances. Looking back though I'm pretty sure this was always the case

Last edited:
Was there a reason that Paz
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
It seemed like
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You're not overthinking it. As cool as it seemed the whole scene was dumb. They all retreated because there were 'too many of them', yet when the door opened up he took them out all by himself. They could have stood their ground, taken out the jetpack guys and then all of them could have taken on the Praetorians.

You're not overthinking it. As cool as it seemed the whole scene was dumb. They all retreated because there were 'too many of them', yet when the door opened up he took them out all by himself. They could have stood their ground, taken out the jetpack guys and then all of them could have taken on the Praetorians.
Hindsight is 20/20. It was a valid last stand in the heat of battle all things considered. Not dumb at all.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Dang, that is very, very upset, based on my memory of that SOA episode (laying pipe). That was a rough one...

View attachment 633527

W.....T.......#&^@ !!!

It seems this show has turned into a full fledged cartoon. I cannot unsee what I have now seen.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Asian market is gonna eat this crap up. Finally they have their obsession for Iron Man given an equivalent in Star Wars. Without a doubt HT makes this. And it will be they're best selling SW figure in the Asian markets ever.

This is way worse than watching Ewoks drive a Speederbike or control an AT-ST... :slap

Sometimes I worry about my fellow collectors and fans....No wonder people don't get our obsession with Star Wars. This is NOT helping anyone's defense..... :lol
Well, The Ewoks never actually "drove" those machines. They fiddled with the controls and **** happened. The speederbike flew in a straight line until the 'wok' managed to sit up straight and grab a wine. The AT-ST was only started by one before Chewie overtook the controls. Suspension of disbelief is underrated.

Hindsight is 20/20. It was a valid last stand in the heat of battle all things considered. Not dumb at all.
He went like a boss and a true Mandalorian:love. Also it's consistent with his behavior all the way back to S1, when he stood his ground to let Din get away. I'd like to think Din gets loose, finds out about it, and goes on a vengeance quest, since S1 when he felt the death of Mandalorians was something he couldn't let go. But first, obviously, there's a problem with Din going anywhere.:horror

I was surprised how much I enjoyed IG-Grogu. I thought it was cool how he broke up the duel especially with that little reference to Luke's training.

The visuals of the Mando barge cruising across the planet were off the charts.

Yeah, I'd read a spoiler and the thought of IG-Grogu I thought was cringe, but IMO it works pretty well - AND lets Grogu get weaponized at some point, without bouncing all over the place with the Force. It's a nice blending of Grogu with his former protector.

Totally agree about the barge, and can't get a Mad Max/dystopian world out of my head. That was awesome as well as the green glass and scorched skies. :love

And I wonder - with all the inane-ness of knighting Grogu, I wonder if that actually had a point in that Grogu has a right now to ask those Ugnaughts there for tech help or something.

Back