The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more like “I fought the good fight to keep KK’s lame ideas out of the show, but in the end there were so many even Paz Vizla couldn’t shoot them all down”.
Yeah, While I actually liked the Pretorian guards and the final fight It's hard to explain away the inherent shakyness (and utter cringe) from earlier episodes this season. Very interesting to see if Ahsoka will fare any better.

I know what you meant, and my point remains the same. He’s always sounded like that.
beg to differ, I noticed a change, not that he was super great to begin with, he sounds especially bored this season. The rumours were that he was already unhappy with the role back in season 1 so season had helmetless scenes written in, so he has likely never enjoyed the role. this latest season he might be sick of it.

beg to differ, I noticed a change, not that he was super great to begin with, he sounds especially bored this season. The rumours were that he was already unhappy with the role back in season 1 so season had helmetless scenes written in, so he has likely never enjoyed the role. this latest season he might be sick of it.
Those rumours are so stupid, he knew what the role was when he signed up.

Sounds the same to me and the directors and crew approve his performance.

Oh I absolutely could tell what Pascal was feeling about his personal career and life just by listening to a few lines of his dialogue from a character specifically known for having a tone that is soft and smooth, yup I absolutely could tell hmm hmm…

1681387657629.gif

Since they've now given Grogu his IG-12 suit, I'll be disappointed if Grogu doesn't go full on Rambo trying to save Din.
ca184ac811d2890f1cb9a3ff1042dab269052bab.gif

the-mandalorian-season-3-episode-7-grogu-ig-11-armor-suit.jpg

W.....T.......#&^@ !!!

It seems this show has turned into a full fledged cartoon. I cannot unsee what I have now seen.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Asian market is gonna eat this crap up. Finally they have their obsession for Iron Man given an equivalent in Star Wars. Without a doubt HT makes this. And it will be they're best selling SW figure in the Asian markets ever.

This is way worse than watching Ewoks drive a Speederbike or control an AT-ST... :slap

Sometimes I worry about my fellow collectors and fans....No wonder people don't get our obsession with Star Wars. This is NOT helping anyone's defense..... :lol

Last edited:
Imagine if the entirety of season 3 had been like this...
Pretty much. I feel like they spun their wheels for most of this season, and now that it’s finally picking up we have one episode left this season. Lol.

I didn’t hate the rest of Season 3, but Gideon showing up is exactly the kind of charisma and stakes needed to light a fire under the others. Just wish we had gotten to this sooner.

Pretty much. I feel like they spun their wheels for most of this season, and now that it’s finally picking up we have one episode left this season. Lol.

I didn’t hate the rest of Season 3, but Gideon showing up is exactly the kind of charisma and stakes needed to light a fire under the others. Just wish we had gotten to this sooner.
/\THIS THIS THIS/\

Jetpack troopers, super praetorians, helmeted Gideon, this episode had so many awesome bad guys!

Plus Hux's dad, Babu Frik, ST references galore! :rock

:chase
Gideon’s armored up suit was super bad ass and freaking gorgeous.

I swear I immediately thought of the super shiny black armored arena Fett even though Gideon is more Dark Trooper than Fett.

My son was enamored with the visuals and costumes in this one with all of the contrasting colors from multiple mando’s including road warrior mando’s plus the whites and shiny reds and blacks hnnng!

For a kid that is pure toygasm and when I say kid I mean us not my son lol

My son’s 2 favorite moments was obviously the praetorian guards but also when all the mandos jumped off their exploding barge.

Holy crap that exploding barge jet pack evacuation was freaking epic go watch that again there were mando’s and debris everywhere!

View attachment 633527

W.....T.......#&^@ !!!

It seems this show has turned into a full fledged cartoon. I cannot unsee what I have now seen.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Asian market is gonna eat this crap up. Finally they have their obsession for Iron Man given an equivalent in Star Wars. Without a doubt HT makes this. And it will be they're best selling SW figure in the Asian markets ever.

This is way worse than watching Ewoks drive a Speederbike or control an AT-ST... :slap

Sometimes I worry about my fellow collectors and fans....No wonder people don't get our obsession with Star Wars. This is NOT helping anyone's defense..... :lol
I thought it was clever and fun and I'll likely get sucked into buying the HT...and I'm in the good ol' midwest USA. Star Wars has never been Citizen Kane...it's always been for kids, and basically a live action cartoon.

Gideon’s armored up suit was super bad ass and freaking gorgeous.

I swear I immediately thought of the super shiny black armored arena Fett even though Gideon is more Dark Trooper than Fett.

My son was enamored with the visuals and costumes in this one with all of the contrasting colors from multiple mando’s including road warrior mando’s plus the whites and shiny reds and blacks hnnng!

For a kid that is pure toygasm and when I say kid I mean us not my son lol

My son’s 2 favorite moments was obviously the praetorian guards but also when all the mandos jumped off their exploding barge.

Holy crap that exploding barge jet pack evacuation was freaking epic go watch that again there were mando’s and debris everywhere!
:exactly: :exactly: :exactly: :yess: :thud:

Yep this ep was absolutely a SW "kid's" (ie you and me, lol) dream. Wor-Gar will absolutely detest it, lol.

While the latest episode is definitely a bit more enjoyable, this season has been a huge letdown.

The writing, the acting, the overall story and even some of the visuals have just been bad. Yes, I'll watch S4 just like most here will (even if you say you won't) but after this season, I am not expecting a whole lot.

One thing I can say - thank goodness for Katee Sackhoff. :p

Back