1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an email from UPS saying that my package was delayed. I was bummed.

Later today received another email saying that the package had been delivered! Woo-hoo!

Looking forward to Saturday to set work on setting him up, along with the Child ornament! (Taking some time getting used to "Grogu"...)

View attachment 501032

Nice..are you going to remove the fat suit?

I think that will be the question for everybody receiving their HT Mando orders whether pre armor or Beskar :dunno

Is it worth removing the fat suit for better articulation or not

I really wish HT would stop with the fat suits :gah:

I think that will be the question for everybody receiving their HT Mando orders whether pre armor or Beskar :dunno

I?ll likely keep it on beskar Mando since he?s a bit beefier this season, already have the fat suit off my normal one but will likely put it back on but cut off certain areas.

I like the fatsuits - don't like ridges from the underlying bodies. For this fig like the beefier look. Does affect arm articulation. But I didn't feel like taking costume off either.

Any tips on removing the suit? is it complicated ?

Not really, just be gentle removing the belts and such. The suit is only closed up on the back. Cut that one stitch and remove the string and it?s easy to remove. You can even easily put it back on even with the back left unsewn if you don?t like it.

Oh gawd, cut the string, cut the string...!!!!

You know how many collectors you just gave chills to? Few -- if any -- will do that. There is a certain group who prefers factory pristine to accurate.

Oh gawd, cut the string, cut the string...!!!!

You know how many collectors you just gave chills to? Few -- if any -- will do that. There is a certain group who prefers factory pristine to accurate.

For a really good time, talk about throwing away HT shippers in a collector's group. Its great, people start baying and howling like so many Tuskens seeing a krayt dragon coming their way.

Allegedly back in the day the devotees of Moloch threw their children into furnaces, and that is about how some people react to the recycling or burning of a shipper. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Vader-style.

Don't even trifle with me, the only shipper I kept is the one for Vintage Fett, & that only because he has a special box. Otherwise..... *flicks Zippo lighter wheel*

I like the fatsuits - don't like ridges from the underlying bodies. For this fig like the beefier look. Does affect arm articulation. But I didn't feel like taking costume off either.

Normally if it was a Vader type character I’d agree..but we all have seen in the show that Mando is very agile in the armor pulling off extreme poses in every episode.

HT really dropped the ball having the fat suit restrict so much

Look at the YouTube reviews..the articulation is annoying :lecture

de369c33e7a42a4df23f405b027198f9.png

968b038daa03ba190def8a23f6b07df0.png

9344a184487ab6372fb7491be7ac6fc2.png

65a27d4182d2cae4aa59d00dc8d24782.png

b8a25cd1d2286ecd19d202e996a793c2.png

4e874690ee34f4971d3873937c8e96b8.png

4fd905dcd0d8b01df5424f4e8c29f78d.png

b3ae7c86cf67089440146cdd9d75a686.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work! That's a very effective mod.
Also, just ordered that book this morning! Any thoughts on it? :)

Thanks! It?s an awesome book. So much cool concept art and designs for characters, vehicles, armor, etc. Definitely worth picking up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a really good time, talk about throwing away HT shippers in a collector's group. Its great, people start baying and howling like so many Tuskens seeing a krayt dragon coming their way.

Allegedly back in the day the devotees of Moloch threw their children into furnaces, and that is about how some people react to the recycling or burning of a shipper. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Vader-style.

Don't even trifle with me, the only shipper I kept is the one for Vintage Fett, & that only because he has a special box. Otherwise..... *flicks Zippo lighter wheel*

Naw, I do the opposite. I put the brown shipper in the detolf and trash the rest. It?s about the brown shipper or nothin

That Boba looks good RogueRunner

I wonder if there's a way to gloss up the beskar armour to make it look shiny like in the show? The plastic makes it look dulled. This is not the way

Back