1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I decided on getting him a few weeks back. Crazy it went to waitlist and sold out in a day that?s insane. Mine is still in the box as I ran out of room but hoping to open him soon. And then got notice my deluxe beskar is shipping Friday. My poor bank account.

Mando and Lando on the same day. The postal gods have a sense of humour.

Qm74kHN.jpg

Mando and Lando on the same day. The postal gods have a sense of humour.

Qm74kHN.jpg

Haha! Yep, had the same MandoLando day.
It was actually cool opening and posing Lando first, then Mando. Two character designs separated by 36 years, but clearly from the same universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had jumped on the waitlist right away, got a waitlist conversion email but the email said ?first come first serve, you?re not guaranteed? went to see and sure enough sold out. Ah well, a second for my work desk wasn?t a must

Man, I don?t want to remove the fat suit, but posing this sucker is stiff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid off my order. Dont wanna get this cancelled like how my Darkside Anakin was cancelled when I had it on flexpay. Btw BBTS has 2 of this left instock.

Edit: BBTS sold out. That was fast. Hope someone here scored them.

Last edited:
He looks really cool but I've only got space for 1 Mando and I decided months ago the deluxe beskar version with Grogu is the superior representation of the character (imo) but congrats to those who got this.

If could get only one - it would be the loaded Beskar release. But d@mn this is a truly great fig. One the most photogenic and "alive" I own, along with IW Bucky, IM46 and WM, DS #1, and Hela.

mandosearch.jpg

So Hallmark will see another mysterious spike in ornament sales:lol

Normally I'd have been happy with just the v2 deluxe, but I liked the fact that he was still highly skilled in his old armor. Unlike most characters starting out in ragtag armor, they are "low level" novices so to speak. You could tell Mando had already seen much combat and had the skills to show it.

Normally I'd have been happy with just the v2 deluxe, but I liked the fact that he was still highly skilled in his old armor. Unlike most characters starting out in ragtag armor, they are "low level" novices so to speak. You could tell Mando had already seen much combat and had the skills to show it.

Very true. Especially, in the season 2 ep with mayfeld, you can see hes formidable even if he's wearing garbage imperial armor :lol

My Mando arrived today. Can only echo what everyone's been saying for months, such a great looking figure. I definitely see how restrictive it seems with the fat suit, but not sure I wanna go through the ordeal of removing everything to get rid of it.

Normally I only use the black oval stands but I'm actually going with the diorama stand, it's pretty cool. How good this figure looks makes me even more excited for the v2 deluxe.

My Mando arrived today. Can only echo what everyone's been saying for months, such a great looking figure. I definitely see how restrictive it seems with the fat suit, but not sure I wanna go through the ordeal of removing everything to get rid of it.

Normally I only use the black oval stands but I'm actually going with the diorama stand, it's pretty cool. How good this figure looks makes me even more excited for the v2 deluxe.

After getting Qui-Gon in, plus Mando, and have TFA Rey and Kylo - all excellent figs IMO. Dunno but like the Ultron figs for whatever reason they are all really well made. I hope HT keeps up the good work with Mando - and waiting on IG-11. Crossing my fingers IG is as good as the superb Ultron Mark 1 (figure they are both robots; Ultron Mark 1 blows me away with the details)

Back