The "I could care less" ZOMG thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could Clare less...

1995-claire-danes-400.jpg

...but I won't

450_claire-danes-1568505953.jpg

I once had a professor, who was an expert on public opinion in foreign policy issues. He was a world renowned, well-published scholar with decades of study on these issues. He once summed up the totality of his observations and findings to our class by saying, "the masses are asses."

I'm sure if you did a poll of the public broadly speaking, Twilight would win out over T2. So would Michael Bay's Transformers films, I would wager. :D

Can't someone like T1 and T2? I'm pretty sure I actually voted for T1 in at least one, maybe even 2 of those polls I linked to earlier :lol

Not when Terminator Salvation exists.

I have sent 2 Terminators back through time. Their mission - to destroy whatever studio head appointed McG and those writers to make that film.

(though I actually prefer T4 over T3)

:wave

...though I admit I saw T2 before T1.

I can't actually recall which one I saw first.

While acknowledging that she was probably jailbait age in the first pic, she should totally go dark haired again.

Further Clarification is needed...

Claire-Danes-Beirut-Homeland.jpg

... if only she'd stop trying to hide from me! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :wacky:duh:eek:

My personal pet peeves:

"Irregardless" ... which Webster's just got tired of fighting and eventually (and wrongly) just put in the damned dictionary.

The use of "in lieu of" when you actually mean "in light of." Two very different things.

And there's the inability of seemingly the entire Internet to correctly spell the word "definitely."

Got one :lol

The idea of hulk being a better made figure than monger, yes, I call that nuts. I don't need to have Hulk in hand to believe that. I will though, and that same thought wont change.
Don't really mind you disagreeing with that, I could care less.

I like JAWS but this post of his is reprehensible in the view it expresses. Oh and he could care less.

My goodness have you guys watched 89 Bats lately?? I mean it was never very good when it first came out. Plot holes, boring characters (I like Keaton as Bats but his Bruce Wayne is Dull), Dumb and I mean DUMB overall plot, poorly done action scenes, poor F/X even for the time it was made, and Dumb ideas (Joker kills Batman's parents, Joker killing people then everyone shows up to his parade)

It had the Tim Burton style, the Elfman score, and Jack Nicholson. Talk about taking out a character and leaving the film with nothing.

It's average at best. Perhaps I don't see it with such fondness because I saw it when I was older (18) and not as a kid.

Batman Returns is a much better film minus the ending adn all the Nolan films kick Batman 89's ***. At least I like characters in the Nolan Batman films. Hell Bruce Wayne is as interesting as Batman. I could care less about anyone in the 89 batman film.

Eat that Batman 89 fans ;) ;)

Back