The "I could care less" ZOMG thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-dev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
*From a SKIMAN thread-patent*

That funny scenario in which a phrase becomes misappropriated by someone, somewhere at some point in time and somehow that
INCORRECT
way of saying it becomes more commonplace than the correct way of saying it.

I challenge you to scour the forum and be ever watchful for this mistake. Let them feel terrible shame all those who have
FAILED
to notice how their sentence conveys almost the opposite of what they intended because of the omission of one tiny little 3 character word - register their posts here in this thread.

I shall start us off with not one, but two such instances this night:

I will, I loved the twist. I'm looking forward to having this guy on the shelf.

Could care less if anyone else likes it or buys it.

I just really want a Faora :'( I could personally care less about Jor, I like Crowes performance, but it's no Brando

Last edited:
It'll be a slow burner I know. It won't reach the heights of the Bad boy thread but I'll be here...always waiting..always ready to name and shame those who could care less.

It'll be a slow burner I know. It won't reach the heights of the Bad boy thread but I'll be here...always waiting..always ready to name and shame those who could care less.

You should care less about whether this will become as popular as the Bad boy thread. It'll grow with time.

Last edited:
18.gif

Could you care less about caring less if you cared less about caring less, if you could care less that is, about caring less?

Back